Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I can't wait until he can wear these clothes I got for him. It is getting cold quicker than he is growing

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
I had to knit some for Dottie,all the ones in the shop even xxs were too big,i can give you a pattern if you know somebody who could do it for you

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I am going all out. I had the idea seeing a friend of mine socks. Her socks had patterns and I started thinking...I am going to go buy a couple of pairs of socks and cut them down to make tube top style sleeveless shirts for him for now. I can not sew, and I only know the old korean woman up by the army base, but I'm not willing to have her charge me an arm and a leg.lol. Yeah, all the hoodies and sweaters I got for him were the smallest petsmart had, I'm just waiting for him to grow a little bit

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
The XS at Petsmart is quite big I find.
It's a shame it's not easier to find wee dog clothes at a local level.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know, esp in areas where they may have a higher level of tiny animals. I got him the kitten harness, and with it tightened all the way, his legs still slip threw it

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
Well I am going all out. I had the idea seeing a friend of mine socks. Her socks had patterns and I started thinking...I am going to go buy a couple of pairs of socks and cut them down to make tube top style sleeveless shirts for him for now. I can not sew, and I only know the old korean woman up by the army base, but I'm not willing to have her charge me an arm and a leg.lol. Yeah, all the hoodies and sweaters I got for him were the smallest petsmart had, I'm just waiting for him to grow a little bit
We used to do that for Penny when she was too little for clothes! You can cut little leg holes in the sock too.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Your little Zeus is adorable!! eBay has some tiny clothes. Pretty good selection too. Some sellers custom make them as well. Try etsy too. I find most luck at those 2 places for my pack.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I will, just as long as it's not girly girl clothes. Zeus is a manly man dog, he just doesn't realize it yet.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I will, just as long as it's not girly girl clothes. Zeus is a manly man dog, he just doesn't realize it yet.
You can find some really cute boy clothes too. I have a tiny male, and I've bought several things there. Camo, etc.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww what a little cutie pie! :)

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Thanks cheryl for video,i'm going to try that sock for dottie around the house when it gets cold.Don't think i'll make the hat (LOL)

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi bryan and little zeus i think your little zeus is adorable how much does he weigh how do you pic
k a puppy wanting a tiny like little zeus id love another chih but i really would enjoy getting a tiny this time thank you

1 - 20 of 26 Posts