Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yay Darlene's Snuggle Pocket has arrived! :hello1: It is SO gorgeous! It's even more pretty in person and the quality is awesome! Darlene does a fantastic job on them. Anyone who is considering one, you need one, trust me! haha. I'm so pleased. :) Roo, my little snuggle bunny, loves it! Even Pip (who has some strange aversion to snuggle beds and pockets, lol) has gone it a couple of times, yay! I snapped a few pics..

I wuv dis! Iz so nice and cozy!

I iz not coming out everz!

Yay Pip went in! Roo is in there behind Pip, if you look close, lol.

okey mom, datz enuff pics k?

Bye chiwawa fwendz! I go sweepy now.

Thanks again sooo much, Darlene! :daisy: We love it so much!! :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
BEAUTIFUL!!! I know what you mean about it being even more gorgeous in person! They are divine! So pretty, and so well made! I'm glad yours got there, I know you were anxiously awaiting it's arrival. Little Roosky is as precious as can be, and sweet Mr. Pipster is such an Angel! Love the pics, Paula!!! :)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Very very cute, love how snuggly they look. I am going to have to save my pennies to get one for Zoey.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BEAUTIFUL!!! I know what you mean about it being even more gorgeous in person! They are divine! So pretty, and so well made! I'm glad yours got there, I know you were anxiously awaiting it's arrival. Little Roosky is as precious as can be, and sweet Mr. Pipster is such an Angel! Love the pics, Paula!!! :)
Thanks T! :) I just love it, the material is so gorgeous! Darlene does such a lovely job on them. Roo has been in there tons, she loves it! I knew she'd love it as she loves lying on top of pillows and loves to burrow, so hey! ;) I'm surprised Pip is liking it too though, double yay! :)

aww cute pics :) that will defo keep them warm roxi loves hers
Thanks so much, codyann! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very very cute, love how snuggly they look. I am going to have to save my pennies to get one for Zoey.
Thanks Heather! They are soo nice! I think Zoey would absolutely love it. :)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Im so very pleased to get my Pip and Roo fix for the day :)
That snuggle pocket looks gorgeous! I dont know why all dog beds cant be nice to look at and more cozy like that too.
Pip- Reese suffers with the same snuggle pocket/cup aversion! He loves to burrow into our bed or under a blanket so I really dont get it, but I bought two cuddle cups a month or two ago and he is my only hold out. So weird! Roo is clearly loving it though, and Pip looks pretty cozy in there despite his reservations. I may try hiding treats in ours to see if that encourages my guys to use them.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Ha Ha couldn't resist.....have put in an order for one :)
Yay! :hello1:

Im so very pleased to get my Pip and Roo fix for the day :)
That snuggle pocket looks gorgeous! I dont know why all dog beds cant be nice to look at and more cozy like that too.
Pip- Reese suffers with the same snuggle pocket/cup aversion! He loves to burrow into our bed or under a blanket so I really dont get it, but I bought two cuddle cups a month or two ago and he is my only hold out. So weird! Roo is clearly loving it though, and Pip looks pretty cozy in there despite his reservations. I may try hiding treats in ours to see if that encourages my guys to use them.
Thank you so much, Katy! :) Reese is exactly the same as Pip. Pip LOVES to burrow but becomes all "huh?" with snuggle pockets. What is with our boys? :lol: I tried the treat thing too, he gets in and grabs it and then comes out, little stinker. haha. But! He really seems to likes this one, maybe it's the pillow? He's also more prone to go in if Roo is already in there, he won't go in alone for some reason. He's a funny little guy. ;) I hope the treat trick works for Reese!

·
Registered
708 Posts
OMG it's gorgeous!!! Lovely colors :)

I am planning, after all the x-mas shopping madness will end, to order some for my girls too!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh I love it!!! That fabric is just gorgeous. Perfect pics and perfect pups!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that snuggle pocket is gorgeous, and pip and roo look so adorable in it :)
Aw thank you so much, Elaine. :)

OMG it's gorgeous!!! Lovely colors :)

I am planning, after all the x-mas shopping madness will end, to order some for my girls too!
Isn't it gorgeous? I just love the material and the quality is top notch. Your girls will love them. :)

oh I love it!!! That fabric is just gorgeous. Perfect pics and perfect pups!
Thank you, Tracy! I'm so glad I got one, it is just perfect! :)

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Yay Darlene's Snuggle Pocket has arrived! :hello1: It is SO gorgeous! It's even more pretty in person and the quality is awesome! Darlene does a fantastic job on them. Anyone who is considering one, you need one, trust me! haha. I'm so pleased. :) Roo, my little snuggle bunny, loves it! Even Pip (who has some strange aversion to snuggle beds and pockets, lol) has gone it a couple of times, yay! I snapped a few pics..

I wuv dis! Iz so nice and cozy!

I iz not coming out everz!

Yay Pip went in! Roo is in there behind Pip, if you look close, lol.

okey mom, datz enuff pics k?

Bye chiwawa fwendz! I go sweepy now.

Thanks again sooo much, Darlene! :daisy: We love it so much!! :D

You are sooo welcome! So glad you liked it:) Roo looks so adorable in it and Pip..well, at least he has tryed it out a couple of times! LOL!!
I love to see my little furbaby friends enjoy my snuggle pockets! That makes me happy:hello1:
Hugs to all of you..
Darlene

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You are sooo welcome! So glad you liked it:) Roo looks so adorable in it and Pip..well, at least he has tryed it out a couple of times! LOL!!
I love to see my little furbaby friends enjoy my snuggle pockets! That makes me happy:hello1:
Hugs to all of you..
Darlene
Thank Darlene! Roo was in it when I left for work, hehe. :)

I love it! Fantastic pics :)
Thanks so much, Amanda! :)

It's gorgeous Paula!!! I love roo and pip!!!
Aw thanks Sarah, they're my little sweeties. :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Ahh, I missed this last night. :confused:

Anyway, LOVE the new snuggle pocket...looks like my favorite "Hanna Bella" line of fabric of ALL time!! Gorgeous! And Roo & Pip make it look VERY VERY good. haha They're such cuties & look like they love their new bed. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts