Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i walk in my bedroom and look around all i see is deano's toys everywhere! i have never seen so many toys! i keep them in a bag in the corner so its tidy and my room looks neat. Anyway i was tidying my room up this morning and stuffed all these toys in the bag and logged on to my pc, keeping an eye on deano as i did so, i watched him slowly creep up to the bag and take out all his toys again, carefully placing them on the floor, so i watched him for a while play with one ( :D his mouse :D ) and then he was just lay down, so i put all the other toys part from the mouse into the bag again and returned back to my seat. So deano goes back in the bag and gets them all out again in the same places placing them carefully. He did this 3 times and didnt even play with them part from his mouse! I found this amusing as he'd just stare at me as if to say "hey these are my toys this is where they are staying!" - wish i would of caught it on camara! :lol:

·
Registered
86 Posts
My pups do the same thing. Now that my kids are older i now lounger pick up there toys but now i do it for the pups. :wave: :wave:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
oh my, Chico is the SAME way. I keep all his toys in a corner next to his bed. Every day I'm findig them under the table, on the kitchen and living room floor. I went to bed the other night and i felt somehting sticking in my back...i get up and he's got his thick, plastic dental chew bone in my bed! :lol: His toys are EVERYWHERE, lol.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I put gadgets toys (some of them) in the livingroom under the printer table along with his fuzzy bed and black fuzzy blankets.. He has his fuzzy purple blankets(his favorites) in the bedroom along with his pillows and his other toys... I have a padded shelf under the tv shelf thing for him.. he has his toys and his water there and along with all his small pillows and his blankets folded neatly... then he will get everyone of them off the shelf and put them all over our bed(thank god for big beds) this is not counting the 2 bed pillows he has on the bed to sleep on... he found his chew stick, dish of treats and can of yogurt drops on the shelf above the corner of the bed.. now he thinks he can go over there and put his head on the shelf and we will give him a treat... hehehehee (he is right of course)... I have to get it on camrea one of these times...

Everyday he will take his toys and blankets out in the livingroom and put them all over the floor and then get up on the couch and look at them...

he also has a bed outside with toys... he does the same thing with them.. but he will drag them out and then lay down and play with a leaf... hehehehe

he also took over a folding camp table that we have... It has cup holders in it I had to fill with foam rubber and put a blanket over it so he would fall in the cup holders and get hurt... It is in my sewing room so he can be by mommy..

·
Registered
568 Posts
My dogs do the same thing. :D I am forever picking up their toys. And they sit patiently and watch me clean up their messes and as soon as I turn my back they drag everything back out. Bella has a habit of lining her toys up in a straight row.... very strange, but that is the way she likes them and if you move it she puts it right back where she wants it. I have finally given up and just let the toys lay where they are and only pick them up when company comes over. :roll: :roll:

Leslie

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
sjc said:
:lol: Mine do all of the above!!! It is their house....they just let us live here! :wink:
That is so funny - but a true statement. :lol:

I must pick up Jasmine's toys at least 5 or 6 times a day, and put them in her toy basket. She watches me pick them up, and as soon as I walk out of the room, she runs and drags them all back out again. The wierd thing is, each one has to be in a certain place. :roll:

I frequently find surprises in my bed, too - half eaten doggie biscuits, a dried up piece of cheese, her rubber dinasour. That thing squeaks so loud - I rolled over on it one night, it squeaked, and I screamed and jumped out of bed. Boy, did I feel silly when I saw what it was. :oops: Jasmine just looked at me, like "get a grip Mom". :lol:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
I must confess to being a bit envious. Lily doesn't play with toys and has no interest in them at all. I feel she's missing out on a lot of fun but it's one of the things I just have to accept. I sure would love to have to pick up a roomful of toys every day, knowing how much fun she'd had. :(

I'm really enjoying this thread. These lil guys are just too funny. :lol:

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
awwwww poor lily you dont know what your missing i just got jacob a beaver toy that squeaks he loves it but saying that he has my floor covered at the mo with all his toys he is a rascal

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
I must confess to being a bit envious. Lily doesn't play with toys and has no interest in them at all. I feel she's missing out on a lot of fun but it's one of the things I just have to accept. I sure would love to have to pick up a roomful of toys every day, knowing how much fun she'd had. :(

You know, Tia never played much with toys either. Once in a great while, she might play a little with her rope toy, but very seldom. Wonder if it has to do with them being rescues, and not being played with when they were younger? It used to make me feel sad too, that Tia didn't seem to know how to play. ..... :(

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
chimom said:
Rachael Polachek said:

You know, Tia never played much with toys either. Once in a great while, she might play a little with her rope toy, but very seldom. Wonder if it has to do with them being rescues, and not being played with when they were younger? It used to make me feel sad too, that Tia didn't seem to know how to play. ..... :(
I've always assumed it was because nobody played with her when she was a puppy. But Lily herself is a very playful girl. She loves to chase and be chased by other dogs and by me. :lol: There is a strong spirit and a joy for life inside my Lily that no amount of abuse or neglect could destroy. Good Lord, no wonder I love her so much. :love1:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts