Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear diary that's me Karma and my brother passing by (he always does that when mommy is taking my picture :p) Today we had our very first bath, of which I have no photos to show you 'cause we were a little scared and didn't stop trying to scape! So mommy couldn't make any.
See what I mean there he is AGAIN! Anyway after that we took some sun 'cause it feels really good and were still a little bit wet.
That's us, he makes a great pillow!
We clean each other and do a good job I don't know why we need that thing called shampoo?
We have been lazy the whole day because we had our shots yesterday, btw it hurt so bad I even cried Laska didn't but he was very scared. Mommy played Beverly Hills Chihuahua for us but we did this instead
and now we are gonna do the same so goodnight!

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Awh how adorable! Their pictures just melt my heart. I love seeing them snuggle, so cute! Glad their shots went well!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh they are just TOO precious! :love2:

Love the shots of them together, snuggled up, such cuties!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you all for you kind comments :) they are best friends but very different, Karma always wants to play and teases him, sometimes he is giving up and starts playing with her chasing her around, otherwise she has no problem playing by herself running in big circles ALONE she is crazy and so cute!

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

1 - 20 of 22 Posts