Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bijou would like to invite Kirby to come and live with her :D . She thinks that she and Kirby would make the perfect couple! Please consider her request.

Thanks,
Deb

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
ohmygosh... it's Kirby's long lost twin sister!!

Any relocating that Kirby does not only had to get approval from Kirby & Fizzy's mum but their Auntie as well. Where do you live? Is it closer to me than London? If so, I vote a big yes on the relocation. :lol:

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alisha,

Bijou said he is most welcome to come!! She wants to know how fast can he pack his stuff and be here!! He is SOOOOO adorable!

Does he also have a little bit of white on the left side of his face?? That would be weird if all three of them did (Bijou and Kirby do)!

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:sign5: Well, we are awaiting his arrival. Bijou is napping so she can stay up late tonight playing :lol: !!

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Bijou said:
Bijou would like to invite Kirby to come and live with her :D .

Wooo Kirby says he is on his way ;) can his big brother come too ? :)

I think it's time for me & my boys to move to America ;) ( Fizzy wants to spend
some time with his best mate Cooper too , so he is more than happy for us to move :) ;) ;)

Bijou & Poco look so much like Kirby !!!! :):) there all so perfect :):)
Have either off them got white tips on the end off their tails ? Kirby has a tiny white
tip on the end of his tail .......

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes, Bijou has the white tip, too! It makes her tail so pretty. For some reason the eye is drawn to the white paintbrush-like tip.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Seperated at birth :) . Gosh I cannot cope with all this cuteness overload, I feel like I want to just scoop them all up and kidnap them!

But Biba says no way can Kirby go to Americal, she has him in mind for future boyfriend material, she says he has great boyfriend potential! :D and good credentials :wave:

Whilst I think about it, Sara, what are Kirbys career aspirations, and future earning potential :wink: , as a Mum I need to know this before I can give the go ahead for them to date :wink: she is my youngest daughter after all. :D :D

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Mr Bigs Mummy said:
Whilst I think about it, Sara, what are Kirbys career aspirations, and future earning potential :wink: , as a Mum I need to know this before I can give the go ahead for them to date :wink: she is my youngest daughter after all. :D :D

Jools :wink: :D Fizzy & Kirby have been talking about starting up there own business ;) they have a few friends in the music business , so fizzy is busy talking to his contacts 8) 8)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts