Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is for ya'll to stop making my picture!!!

I thought these came out really well - went to the mall tonight to see Santa Claus.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Lucky pups!!! I want to sit on Santa's lap!!! :p

VERY good pictures! Love them. :santa:

·
Registered
53 Posts
very cute, was thinking of taking gypsy with me to the mall so my son and her can get thier pics taken together..i know pet smart and pet co have em so idk maybe try them too

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
The pictures are great! How in the world did you get them to sit still??? My girls are wiggly and crazy-it would have been a mess. Your babies are so cute and did so well!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Karen, Charlie is sitting still because he is frozen with terror. If you look really closely, you can see the whites of his eyes. Taz loves everybody, including Santa. She gave him a big ole kiss and then proceeded to chew on his beard. The girl behind the camera had a horn that made a soft noise so they would look at the camera.

Cheryl, this is the same setup at our local mall that makes the kids photos with Santa. They do the pets late at night on Sunday after the mall closes. Last night from 7:30 to 9:00 and then again next Sunday at the same time. They've done it every year for as long as I can remember.

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Karen, Charlie is sitting still because he is frozen with terror. If you look really closely, you can see the whites of his eyes. Taz loves everybody, including Santa. She gave him a big ole kiss and then proceeded to chew on his beard. The girl behind the camera had a horn that made a soft noise so they would look at the camera.

Cheryl, this is the same setup at our local mall that makes the kids photos with Santa. They do the pets late at night on Sunday after the mall closes. Last night from 7:30 to 9:00 and then again next Sunday at the same time. They've done it every year for as long as I can remember.
:laughing8: Your story about tazz made me LOL
Leila would probably get nervous and pee on santa.:rolleyes: And finn would squirm and yap to get back to mama. it would be super embarassing i'm sure. Don't think i'd try it. lol But LOVE your pics!!!!!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:laughing8: Your story about tazz made me LOL
Leila would probably get nervous and pee on santa.:rolleyes: And finn would squirm and yap to get back to mama. it would be super embarassing i'm sure. Don't think i'd try it. lol But LOVE your pics!!!!!
I was sure Charlie was going to pee on him but I picked up the water bowl about an hour before we left and waited until we got home to feed them supper. If Charlie had really panicked, I wouldn't have forced the issue. He did better than I thought. We had to wait in line a while and he even handled that well. Probably because there were other dogs there and he loves to meet other dogs.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
i swear every state has different looking santas...LOL!!! sucha big variety of them hehe~ cute pics! ;)

No no, it's the same guy!
It's your vision, it's a bit off. lol ;)
Everyone knows there is only ONE Santa!!! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts