Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me, Kerri my husband and my MIL stopped by Death Valley the other day and I got some great pictures of Kerri I wanted to share!

Here she is kissing her daddy at the lowest point in the Western hemisphere! The white sign you can barely see on the mountain above her head is sea level- we were at -280 or so feet.

A majestic spot on Artists Drive. It is really cool because the mountains have turned a bunch of colors due to the minerals in the rocks.

And this place is called Devils Golf Course and is mostly made of eroded away salt. Both Kerri AND my husband licked a rock then drank a bunch of water- haha!

Also I have to say it is great having 3 dogs- cause I can leave 2 at home while having fun with the 3rd and I don't feel bad that they are alone!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Love those pics of Kerri! That was my fave thing about having 3 lol! And now I have 4, which makes it even easier to take just one or take 2 and leave 2 and not feel bad. But having just 2 wasn't easy, so I often took both so that I wouldn't feel bad leaving one.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Love those pics of Kerri! That was my fave thing about having 3 lol! And now I have 4, which makes it even easier to take just one or take 2 and leave 2 and not feel bad. But having just 2 wasn't easy, so I often took both so that I wouldn't feel bad leaving one.
:hello1::hello1:I now have a logical argument to justify getting another chi.:toothy8:

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Awh Kerri looks beautiful in her pics! I love her buddy belt. The view is simply breathtaking, we have nothing like that over here! My mom is vacationing in San Diego right now and keeps sending me gorgeous pics of her and her hubby with the mountains in the background. Love all your photos!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
all gorgeous pics !!! the one of little Kerri next to the big sign is adorable. very cute of her kissing her Daddy. and the scenery is just unbelievably beautiful . I also love the buddy belt on Kerry. the color looks so nice on her and it looks very comfy and a perfect fit :)

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't tell me that! I don't need 4... can't have 4... no more dogs... no more dogs. If I keep repeating it I will believe it right?

Awh Kerri looks beautiful in her pics! I love her buddy belt. The view is simply breathtaking, we have nothing like that over here! My mom is vacationing in San Diego right now and keeps sending me gorgeous pics of her and her hubby with the mountains in the background. Love all your photos!
all gorgeous pics !!! the one of little Kerri next to the big sign is adorable. very cute of her kissing her Daddy. and the scenery is just unbelievably beautiful . I also love the buddy belt on Kerry. the color looks so nice on her and it looks very comfy and a perfect fit :)
Thanks guys! We are so lucky to live in such a beautiful place. The buddy belt is just perfect for her. She has a deep, narrow chest and it fits better than anything else. I am tempted to order a few more colors!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts