Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as of recently my Fiance' has been wanting to get another Chi. We have found one locally that is freaking adorable. I am slightly concerned about Turbo not liking him, as we will have two males.

It seems a lot of you have multiple Chis in the same household. I'm also not sure if I'm ready to train another chi from the start again! :D It's sad, we spoil him and love him like a child. These dogs have amazing personalities.

How did your dogs behave? Turbo is about one and a half now, and everyone loves him to death. We are worried about his temperament changing with another dog in the house.

Here's a recent pic of Turbo at our lake house, with my Fiance' ! Aquatic Turby!

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
You will be surpirsed on how close they will bond and how fast they become best friends. I have 6 males and except for Tico, my eldest, they get along famously. Tico is old, grouchy, almost completely blind and arthritic and just wants to be left alone to sleep all day. l would suggest they be nuetered to remove that from the equation even though at one time I had 5 intact males without problems.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts