Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well you know how i was gonna do nail tech at collage well i just found out the damn course is full this yr anywaysjay said to me whats your dream seriously what do you really want to do so i said i WISH i could become a vet nurse anyways we went had look what i would need to even get started and as i did not do my gcses over in the country and only did a yr 10 certificate in australia im gonna have to re do my studies and exams over here first wih is about a year THEN think about getting into it its a hell of alot of work but ive decided to go for it and do it becosue either way if i get my gcses then i can think about doing a hell of a lot more first so there we go a long while away yet but im gonna push myself to do all this . it will be all worth it in the end.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Is there not a course you can do to get on that combines 5 GCSE's I remember when i did my nurse training their were poeple who had sat this in order to get onto the nursing course I woulod of thought it would be the same :wave:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts