Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pictures of Deedlit and Cosette at the howloween party at petsmart. They didn't win the costume contest but we had fun! :D

And a few new ones of Isabeau, I can't stop taking them lol. I got her first collar tonight at Petsmart but it's too big for her. She'll grow into it though.

Cosette with my sister and her two chis:

Deedlit the Angel

Riding in the cart.

They really looked cute in their costumes I didn't have a chance to take very many pics though.

Isabeau. I need to get pictures of her in better light, these always turn out so dark. She's a cutie anyway though. ;)

With me lol Bad pic of me but she looks cute.

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
All the girls are absolutely adorable!! :love5:I don't think that's a bad pic of you either Gypsy! You're pretty in every pic you post. :wink: You and your sister look alot alike except for her lighter hair. :)

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone :D :D Deedlit and Cosette are slowly getting used to the new baby. :lol:

Kari, My sister's hair is fake so we are actually the same hair color naturally ;) ;) hehe

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Oh I am so glad you had fun! We had a blast at ours too! There was only one other Chi but there were several tiny Yorkies. At least 50 dogs in costume, it was a Great Turnout:)

They are all Gorgeous! I think you and your sister look great! And if you think you look bad then you guys will never see me , LOL!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts