Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been taking pictures of the girls the past two weeks so here's an image overload.

First some outside shots.

Cosette playing with her dad Toshi and with Bouncer and then alone.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Cosette Posing

Deedlit - Just stands and enjoys the sunshine

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Held by their daddy who is camera shy.

Back inside, relaxing after playing outside. :)

I was playing around with the black and white and sepia functions on the digital here.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Deedlit has perfected the puppydog face. ;)

·
Registered
785 Posts
Great pictures! I love the black and white ones.
Cosette has wonderful coloring and Deedlit reminds me of our Ike, especially where she is perfecting the puppy face.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks all. :D Cosette is fast, I'm hoping she'll do well at the chi races. :lol: She zooms around the yard here. Deedlit is great at getting me to do anything she wants when she gives me that face. ;) She has me wrapped around her little paw!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
I just love little Cosette and her cute little spot on her side. Looks like she had lots of fun!!
And Deedlit has the sweetest little face!!! :love5:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
They are sooo pretty. :love5:

In that first pic of Deedlit it looks like she is kicking the grass with her hind leg :lol: Mr. Peepers does that all the time and I have no idea why. :lol:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:D :D

Kari, Deedlit always kicks when she gets outside she starts kicking then spinning and kicking with those back legs. It's so funny. :lol: I don't know why, sometimes when she gets on a blanket in the house she starts doing it too/

·
Registered
434 Posts
my tofu's marking and your cosette's marking look so much alike. only tofu has couple more black dots on his lower back. they should get hook up and have babies with many black dots. j/k :)
your babies both are very cute. and look very energetic too.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
i LOVE the pix of them playing! they'e so so cute!
Deedlit's ears remind me of Freia in one pic, she has one ear flip forward and one flips backwards *hehe*

1 - 20 of 20 Posts