Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got a few pictures of both girls. Cosette went with us to my aunt and uncles swimming. I thought it would be a good experience for her to play with their chihuahua but she was pretty snotty. :razz: Deedlit is happy to be home from Illinois and still has a little lagg from all the traveling she's been tired.

Didn't want to get too motivated for the camera. ;) (With one of my mom's chis)

Cosette not playing nicely with my aunt's chi.

Miss Innocent after she caught me looking! :angel10:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
With her "Uncle" by the pool.

Deedlit gets motivated for a treat!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aww have fun at the pool! :D I tried letting Deedlit and Cosette swim with me but neither liked it. :razz: I wonder how they get the dogs that they have swim for joint therapy used to the pool.

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
thanks hopefully it wont rain :( the pool is at seans parents house and we brought oscar over before and i was swimming oscar jumped right in! lol i wonder what he will do this time :D :D

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all. :D

Brenda that is my mom's brindle chi Stellaluna. She's her baby, she weighs in at two pounds grown so she will never breed her but she just couldn't part with her. ;) I love the unusual colors too I really want a brindle or blue longhair chi for my next one. I don't know if I have any recent pictures of her but I'll see if I can find a full shot in my pictures.

Cosette gained a little weight since her spay, she's almost three pounds now but the brain that lives inside that body thinks it's 180 pounds. :lol:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay I found two older pics. I need to have my computer files more organized. :lol:

Here she is to the left a back shot. :)

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Katie! :D I want to see new pictures of your babies. ;)

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Both of the ladies are as beautiful as ever. :love5:

Stellaluna is the tiniest little thing! She's beautiful. :love10:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Deedlit is so cute! and of course so is Cosette :)
Your ladies are simpply beautiful! I showed hubby stellaluna's pic and he fell in love, see when we got Gizmo the breeder offered us his sister who is a SH Brindle, and she looked just like StellaLuna, and wanna hear the funniest part? We were gonna name her Stella! :) Too bad we couldn't afford it then :(

Great pics!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts