Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to Woof Gang Bakery to get the boys their Ziwipeak this afternoon and I saw these. I think they are slices of deer antlers. Has anyone tried them? Frankie and Ben do not seem too interested.......:(

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
I bought Deer antlers once when I purchased some bully Sticks..... and they are STILL sitting in Chico's chewie toy box.... he won't even sniff them.......lol...

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought Deer antlers once when I purchased some bully Sticks..... and they are STILL sitting in Chico's chewie toy box.... he won't even sniff them.......lol...
Ugh Jan, I paid $6 each for the slices too :banghead:

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
Frankie and Bennie may like them.... chico just likes more 'chewie' things... I think the Antlers are too hard

·
Registered
126 Posts
Rudy loooves deer antlers - which is good because you are right, they are quite the expensive chew toy! The lady at the store told me that not all dogs like them, so soak them in chicken stock overnight and then pat dry, or rub peanut butter on them. Rudy is a massive chewer so I did not do that, but might b worth a shot?

I must say those slices are massive though. Maybe they just can't get their mouths comfortably around them?

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Lincoln love love loves his antler Bijoux not too sure yet ;p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts