Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took Johuahua to the hardware store one day and they had a talking (and singing) deer head. Kind of like that old Billy Bass singing fish. We turned it on and it began singing a song and Johuahua went nuts, he want to kill that thing. The top photo is from a portrait studio that we had made with Johuahua, the bandito!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm from Rapid City, SD, there's a little town just before Mt Rushmore called Keystone. They have a couple of old time gallery studios up there. Here's what the picture looked like in color...

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Any chance Johuahua could visit me and destroy my singing Billy Bass x 2...client's give them to us and I swear if I hear " Take me to the Water " one more time I will lose it...Johuahua could be the saviour of my sanity LOL

That pic of him as the bandit is fantastic...he is so cute ! Great name also.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Yeah, I'd kill the singing deer head too. I hate those things.

I love the old-time photo. I'm currently looking for someone to take photos of Cooper and I can't find anyone that will do anything other than your run of the mill Sears portrait. We may have to go to South Dakota. Or maybe I can drive down to the Alamo in San Antonio and take my own. :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts