Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Smidgen is a Deer style Chi. She has the small head with longer muzzle, and tall petite legs. She really does look like a miniture deer.
We were at an out door mall, and I had my Chi's with us. While waiting for my husband to go get us a smoothie, three small children came up and wanted to pet the girls. The kids were about 3-5 years old. They asked what kinda of dogs they were. One of the girls said "your dog looks like a coyote" The way she said it so serious made me laugh " I told my husband what she had said, and now we tell Smidgen, "you look like a coyote" She just looks at us like we are crazy... I love My deer Chi, but I love all Chi's....

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Hi Beth, People and kids say the funniest things! I had a kid come up to me one time when I was holding Bruiser, kid thought he looked like a little white piglet! Poor Bruiser, he is a little on the "pudgy" side. By the way, I finally had my tiny Chloe spayed. She did great! All that worry for nothing! :) I wish now I would have had it done sooner.

sandra
www.chloescustomharness.com

·
Registered
936 Posts
Kids sure do do the funniest things. I was at my store and was already closed out and ready to leave when this lady and her son came in, I stayed a little longer for them. But Seiah was already in his bag ready to go. When they came in he kept barking and the kid kept saying "Shh", but the boy had no idea where the noise was coming from. So he was in search for this invisible dog, until he finally asked his mom where it was coming from. And after both of us finished laughing, she told him that he was in the bag.

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Lily's daycare owner related this to me a few weeks ago. A 4 or 5 year old boy was there with his mom and he spotted Lily in her crate. He asked if she was a puppy. Nope. He couldn't quite compute that she was a grownup dog so he asked if she was related to a hamster. That was something he could understand. :lol:

I also recently heard a little girl in a stroller say, "Mommy, look at the bunny!" :bunny: :lol:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
Lily's daycare owner related this to me a few weeks ago. A 4 or 5 year old boy was there with his mom and he spotted Lily in her crate. He asked if she was a puppy. Nope. He couldn't quite compute that she was a grownup dog so he asked if she was related to a hamster. That was something he could understand. :lol:

I also recently heard a little girl in a stroller say, "Mommy, look at the bunny!" :bunny: :lol:
LMAO! sorry that made me really laugh!

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
LOL i had a kid point at Ginger and ask "mommy whats that?!" in a discusted voice. He was a tiny guy so it made me laugh. I told him it was a dog and his eyes got all big. His mom said "its a dog called a chihuahua..isnt it smaller then our dog". She then told me they owned a Bernese Mountain Dog....LOL! The kid had to be like 4yrs old. Can never get mad at tiny guys like that...lol

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
That's what we call our boys, our bunny rabbits!! :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts