Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wat dat Mommy?

I tink I jist smellz it.

Maybe I could wick it a wittle. My Bubba in da back dar wookin' at da boney. He bedder grabz him one and get to wickin beforez us giwls eatz dem all gone gone.

I not gunna waste no timez pwaying awound, dis iz incwedible!

Wook ober herez one more time doggies, and I jumpz fwom here and getz you! Dis myz boney!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What kind of bone is that T? It looks delicious. :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww so cute, I just love seeing the wee's. Always makes me smile. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks ladies! :)

Tracy, I will have to look at the bag again to recall the name. Limited ingredients, supposed to be easy on the tummy. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Thanks ladies! :)

Tracy, I will have to look at the bag again to recall the name. Limited ingredients, supposed to be easy on the tummy. :)
I know you are very careful with what treats you buy and give to the chi wees so I was curious as to what you bought for them! :hello1:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you all very much! :) They were really enjoying slobbering on those bones. Never made a dent in them, but fun nonetheless.

The bones are called, Health Bones. I bought the Mixed Berry. My guys are all on lower protein, lower fat diets due to their illness back in December. I tried adding back in the Bullies, etc., but it just stirs their stomachs up again. So even though I prefer the Bullies, Lamb chews, etc., their stomachs don't. These bones have very limited ingredients, all natural, made in the US, and the main grain in them is supposed to be the only grain that actually has some protein in it. My only concern is that it has minimal ground Rosemary, not sure how that is gonna work out.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts