Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes everyone we got our friends at Bella's Little Angels to stop buying store bought treats and start making their own. To help out we bought up 10lbs of boneless/skinless/chicken breast for our furry nieces and nephews when we went up for a visit this week. Little did we know the Becky had put her new dehydrator to use before we got there. Let me tell you even though some of her dogs are very fussy and some are shy & fussy...none of them hesitated for a second to come out and get some chicken jerky and sweet potatoes. Here are the results!!! If you had any doubts about rather your dogs would like home made jerky or veggies this should erase those doubts.

*As a side note when ordering additional trays today for Becky and I (posted about buying 6 of them on my facebook for $39.99)I found out that 23 people have liked and purchased the Nesco Dehydrator that Sugar and I have been raving about. Also as of today 4 of Becky's chi customers have bought them to. Horray for homemade!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Oh my gosh this is madness! I have never seen so many Chis in my life!
What a dream! If I were there I would lie down on the floor and smooch
them all day long! Haha, wow! Soooo much cuteness, awesome shots. :p

This is your breeder friend, right? I would put a few of these pups under my coat for sure! ;)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Wow! I can't even IMAGINE having that many dogs!!! Overwhelming!!! Looks like they sure loved the treats though! How sweet of you to do that Laura!

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow! I can't even IMAGINE having that many dogs!!! Overwhelming!!! Looks like they sure loved the treats though! How sweet of you to do that Laura!
I thought of you when I posted this Traci...figuring how much you loved that fact that so many of us are going to home made, raw and giving up store bought stuff. I just knew you would love seeing this and the fact that 4 of her customers and 23 of my chi friends have bought the dehydrator to...some already bragging about the results with their dogs.

~LS~ you would love visiting there...however they do head counts on all the pups before people leave. You have to been in "tight" like us so you get to bring a pup or 2 back home for a visit once in a while. :p Oh and Yes I do lay down or sit on the floor with the dogs every time I am there.

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Holy moly, that is a lot of dogs!! I like the pic that has a few of them standing on their hind legs. They remind me of meerkats or something. I can barely handle one chihuahua! ;) Glad they enjoyed their treats.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Wow !! I can't imagine being around that many dogs in a home setting and that's so cool that the people who have them share them and you guys are truly amazing friends to host them.

We here are all fortunate and have a roof over our head ~ you can so easily see in your pictures you have a home & the living, enjoyment & love is so vivid. That's just so awesome, thanks for those pictures they are tremendous.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Wow !! I can't imagine being around that many dogs in a home setting and that's so cool that the people who have them share them and you guys are truly amazing friends to host them.

We here are all fortunate and have a roof over our head ~ you can so easily see in your pictures you have a home & the living, enjoyment & love is so vivid. That's just so awesome, thanks for those pictures they are tremendous.
These dogs are not all mine...only 1 of them is...but yes we do help with puppy socialization...we have had as many as 14 visiting with us (not including our 3) and periodically we do bring a puppy down for an over night visit and shopping spree to get the pups use to other animals, people and places. Especially, if they haven't gone to forever homes right away. This way when they get a new family they are all ready.

* The 36 chis though are my furry nieces and nephews...my husband and I are Aunt Laura and Uncle Ralph and proud of it:p:p:p:p On a side note we also do puppy deliveries to new homes, doggy spa day for all 36 plus any pups and well we just spoil the crap out of them when ever we visit.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Holy moly, that is a lot of dogs!! I like the pic that has a few of them standing on their hind legs. They remind me of meerkats or something. I can barely handle one chihuahua! ;) Glad they enjoyed their treats.
Ha Ha The little fluffy one who looks like he is dancing is Poo Bear...he reminds me of a meerkat to...silly guy dance's a lot when we visit. Totally cracks me up.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
I love seeing pics when you go there to visit....those chihuahuas look so well cared for and happy ....that one fellow towers above the others :D I would certainly try to take one or two home under my coat ;)

·
Registered
688 Posts
OMG chi'ssssss theres so many , i want em all bwahaha. So much cuteness in one room, beautiful pics..and i have been thinking of getting that dehydrator thingy.. lately i wonder about all these snacks, nothing but artificial stuff, and sugar.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts