Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just weighed Delilah and she has gained 1.2 pounds since I got her. You can no longer see her backbone or count her ribs. She is up to 5.4 pounds and probably could stand to gain a bit more. I guess the previous owner was wrong saying that she couldn't gain weight and was naturally thin. What she needed was a good diet and enough food.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Wonderful job, Pam! Deliah looks beautiful and healthy!

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
She really does look good, Pam. Kudos! :hello1:

Just curious, do you have any "before" pictures, that you can post, so we have a comparison?

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
This is the only two I can find from earlier. With her being so dark, it's hard to see the differences. The first one was from two months ago when she had only gained 1/2 pound, the second one from when I got her.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
OMG that is way too tiny!! You've done an amazing job with her, she's lucky too have such a loving new mommy.

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you everyone. Now that she is a decent weight, she has started playing and has more energy. Her favorite dog to play with is Twiggy, which is sweet because before Twiggy didn't really play with anyone. Seeing those two playing warms my heart.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts