Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past weekend we went to Delta Lake for a camping trip. Brian and I met up with his dad. He brought his dog so we had a riot hiking and taking the dogs to the lake. Actually today I watched all three by myself while the guys rani n the Boilermaker Race in Utica... there were over 13,000 runners! They did really well... and the dogs behaved amazingly. I had about 20 people come up to me and tell me how well behaved they all were. It was hard walking 3 dogs, but I managed :D

Here are some photos of the trip.

Running on the beach

While hiking it started thundering and lightening out... luckily we made it to a shelter safely.. but we got soaked on the way! Chloe was not please LOL

Eating a bone by the fire

Sunset at the lake

Chloe paw pring and Leroy paw print

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now for the big guys

Reeses (Brian's Dads dog)

Leroy and Reeses

Leroy

The Three of them at the Race

·
Registered
64 Posts
you look like you all had loads of fun!! Spesh chloe, i love the pic of her in thunder & lightening. :) how did she get along with the two bigger dogs??

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
That looks like it was a ton of fun! Thanks for sharing with us

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I look so forward to your pictures every time. I love how little Chloe looks next to the big boys. The picture of her mad and wet is hilarious. I had to go and look at it twice. Another great weekend!!!:p

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I love your pictures! Chloe is so adventurous and a beautiful baby girl!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys! chloe did great with the bigger dogs.. she would run and chase them very once in a while but usually just hung out near me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts