Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok....I debated on whether or not to post these. But then I decided that everyone needs to know the truth. Lacey is not an Angel:rolleyes: Now 90% of the time she can be....but the other 10%...she is not! And we are working on it. But here is proof....

She was sleeping on my daughter and when my daughter tried moving her this is what happened! Obviously Lacey HATES to be disturbed!

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

But when she's done having her demon fit.....this is what she looks like

·
Registered
47 Posts
So funny I have a Laci and Mia too. My Laci is just the same! When shes sleepy she gets snippy and cranky. Shes 8 weeks so Im thinking I can change this (I REALLY HOPE I CAN CHANGE THIS lol!).

Those pics are too funny. I love the last one! Being a diva must be tiring.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Awww Lacey!!! Not a cranky butt tiny Chi Chi! hehe She is cute...even when she's cranky. I'm sure you'll be able to work it out of her. :)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So funny I have a Laci and Mia too. My Laci is just the same! When shes sleepy she gets snippy and cranky. Shes 8 weeks so Im thinking I can change this (I REALLY HOPE I CAN CHANGE THIS lol!).

Those pics are too funny. I love the last one! Being a diva must be tiring.
Thanks!! She is 22 weeks but just over a pound and a half. I dont know why she does it....maybe its little dog syndrom :rolleyes:

Awww Lacey!!! Not a cranky butt tiny Chi Chi! hehe She is cute...even when she's cranky. I'm sure you'll be able to work it out of her. :)
I know...its so hard to punish her because she is so tiny and cute. I do threaten to thump her;)

Haha Lacey you BRAT! She is still so darn adorable, even baring her little teeth :)
Is is just your daughter she does that with, or everyone?
Nope...everyone ..so Im no exception!

So funny. Little Cujo. haha
LOL!!! I do call her my little Rottie :D

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Haha oh dear. Lacey likes her sleep it seems. [email protected] rottie. I'm sure you'll be able to work it out of her though. :)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha naughty girl , awesome pics of gorgeous little Lacey
Thank you :)

LOL! She's still so cute even with that naughty little face!! :)
It is hard to be mad at her :)

hahaha...what a vicious little rotty! She is still so cute, even when being a demon chi :)
Thank you :)

lacey is one of my favorite she has a spicey attitude i think shes a doll
Awww thanks...thats so sweet!!! She really does have a spicey attitude...more like a red hot chili pepper ;)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Ozzy does that with my husband anytime he just doesn't like him, but he's great with my three kids!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts