Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!!
I just sent over the deposit for our new baby girl! She is all MINE!
I also received a couple of new pics of her I wanted to share. I think these are from a phone camera but I will hopefully get better ones later today or tomorrow. She is 2 weeks today and weighs 5.5 ounces, tiny little thing!
Enjoy!!
Also, I attached a pic w potential names, any suggestions???

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
OMG Zorana she is so (trying to find a word that defines it but I don't think there is one.) amazing, beautiful, gorgeous, precious.

I like the name Mia zophia. It suits her I think because it sounds beautiful just like she is :p

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you. It feels like I have found our next little one because I am so happy for you.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
yay !!! congratulations !!! i'm so excited for you :). i read the list of names real quick, and the one i liked the best was Millie , but they are all nice names

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Woohoo beautiful! I am drawn to Pandora since both boys names end in an "O" and Lola an "A" plus she remnds me of a black panda bear

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Ohh I'm so happy for you! And this is the last one right...? Hehe!

She's so pretty! Her little tummy is so cute, I loooove puppy tummys!

I looked at that list, I then tried to press the Notes button and wondered why it wouldn't work! Lol fail!

I love Mia Zophia! But I loooove Pasha, although I would spell it like the club, Pacha. Happy memories of Ibiza with that name! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
YAY! You are getting her!!!
I really like Pandora, I don't think there is another Pandora on the forum. I'm sure her name will come to you when you meet her.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awwwwwwww look how tiny and cute and precious she is!!!! congrats! cant wait to see more pics as she is growin and then u can pick her up aghhhhhh!!!! :albino:

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
I followed your other thread, and there was no doubt in my mind she would be yours. :) I'm so excited for you!! What a tiny angel doll! BTW, Mimi is my grandma name. Haha My name-vote is Emma--it is so sweet, like her, and if you are prone to making nicknames, it is great for wonderful sweet nicknames. But Lexi seems to flow better with the names of the rest of your great pack! Ooooh, Emma, Lexi, Emma, Lexi? I can't choose! I don't envy you--tough decision! lol

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awwww she is cute as can be!! I like the name Audrey. :)

Reactions: Zorana1125

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Yay. I actually squealed when I saw the post title! She's gorgeous. I'm so excited that you're going to have a mini Mylo. I like Millie and lexi...but they were on my list!

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
This was my list. The ones with an asterisk are the ones my niece liked.

Bella
Beka (means beautiful)
Boo
Lottie
*Lexi
*Lacie
Layla
*Lily
Belle
*Skye
Maisie
*Mia