Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
loads has been happening latley ive been working at my new job in the local esso petrol station for nearly 4 months and i really enjoy it ive made some great friends BUT latley theres been LOTS of ******** going around and my 2 friends who are in a relationship are getting put down and i hate it but i mean im so worried becouse most of this stuff is going on becosue people are moaning that other people arent doing any work or are not doing this that or the other. i dont get on with one girl she doesnt like me i dont like her but we dont fight we get on with it and be civil. the thing is though im really making a effort stocking up LOADS turnning up on time doing what i am ment to even if i mess up abit atleast ive tried right? but with all the ******** and nasty back stabbing going on im so scared of getting in trouble myself im nto getting deeply invovled in it all im just trying to get on with it. im just so scared becosue in past jobs ive had trouble you knwo managers not liking me getting in trouble when ive been trying to do right, i guess im just paranoid about the past repeating its self sorry to lumber it on you guys as its silly really, like jay keeps saying keep your head down have a laugh and do your job then it will be ok. Thats what im doing i just cant help feel somthing bads gonna happen the managers seem to like me but becouse they too are ****** and sly im scared they are putting a front on though, would they be helping me with more hours as i need them if they didnt like me and would they really greet me all nice if they didnt like me they seem genuine im just paranoid sorry guys i have noone i can tell this to really its confusing i know lol.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Sounds as bad as college, I am trying to stay focued on school and not worry about anything eles that is going on. It just seems to get in my way with friends bull**** comes up and they try to stick me right in the middle or get me involved.

I think really your just scared that the past is going to repeat itself. I don't think that will happen it seems the mangers are ok with you. As long as your doing your job and this crap isnt bothering you to much I wouldn't worry about. Just go on and if need be ignore them all pretend like your the only one there. Thats what I do and it seems to work well...

·
Registered
936 Posts
Unfortunately things like this happen a lot. Luvmypuppet was going through the same thing of not getting along with people. The only advice I can give is do your job and then some.

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
HELLO FELLOW WORRIER !! I know exactly what you meen I worry about every thing & someone always says "make the best of it" or "things happen for a reason" I dont think some people can do that I should know I stress over everything. Im 23 & Ive never had a "real" job for more than a week. Sad isnt it, I have a very hard time with people I worked at Eckerds for 1 day this rude man yelled at me & I cried & quit. I am fixing to have to suck up my people fear & venture out into the world as it seems Ill have to learn to take care of myself & my 2 year old son. Good Luck at your job & remember " make the best of it ". HA HA had to say it.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
yeah, i started out with my manager really liking me and my coworkers not being fond of me then it all turned around and it was the 2 managers not liking me along with 2 co-workers.... and the rest of the co-workers loved me and for awhile i was able to jsut grin and bear it but the more crap that happened i was like a ticking time bomb. i was a hard worker, better than a lot of them there that is why the managers liked me at first, then i started seeing things that shouldn't have been happening and i pointed them out, it was fine and dandy until the manager couldn't do anything about it (or she could but she chose not to casue it ws too much work) so i was then called a complainer cause the things were repeating and i mean come on, when soemthing shouldn't be happening that is it, it shouldn't be happening fix it for crying out loud. i couldn't ignore it any longer. i will be calling my (ex) managers boss this week and letting her know what went on. i really liked working there and it wasn't fair.

you can never really tell who likes you and who doesn't. some people can act like your best buddy to your face then your worst enemy behind your back...

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
heres a update ive been so stressed about it today so i went and spoke to my manager and... she says she happy with my work my till is always balancing out and stuff but there is one girl who i clash with and we never argue or anything we are civil BUT there is loadsa back stabbing going on people calling other people names lying about what others have said etc sooo the manager said the only thing im worried about is this thing with you and mandy! iwas shocked as i really didnt think there was a problem but i found out she said she didnt want to work with me becosue i hate her one i never said i hated her,two why wasnt i told this days ago? ne ways my so called freind rang me on saturday to swop my shift with me becouse she said she wanted to go out BULL**** she had to becouse mandy didnt want to work with me! shes ment to be my mate and there she is letting other be like this about me then her boyfriend whos ment to be my mate said to mandy that i hated her when i never said that i said i dislked her as there has been atlot of tention with us latley and hes said that to her and other stuff and made mandy all crazy like and thiking i really hate her and made somthing out of nothing! its like a bloody playground, anyways i told the manager that we maynot get on BUT as far as im concernd we are civil to each other and get on with it she said she was worried sooo i rang mandy today and spoke to her and ive told her that we need to get on now my so called mate is leaving we will have to work together blah blah ne way thats sorted i hope but im just sick of the decet and lies and bitching its going way way over the top! i cant trust anyone to be my mate now!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts