Chihuahua People Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are my designer chihuahuas... I don't call them pets because they are like family to me.
The Zebra is Petey (girl)
The giraffe is T-Bone (boy)
the Tiger is Gucci (girl) :coolwink:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
You are very creative and artistic! I enjoyed the pics. :) Brody definitely wants to be a cheetah. :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
wow, very original and artistic and adorable :) . does that wash off easy and how long do u leave it on

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its permanent...

wow, very original and artistic and adorable :) . does that wash off easy and how long do u leave it on
Hi from California Eleina... It doesn't wash off! I created several "wild animal" hair design over 3 years ago and its a great gig. I only re-touch the paterns once a month, because chihuahuas shed very little, but very quickly.
If any of you wishes, join us on facebook: Kool Pets | Facebook :hello1:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no many folks would...

That is pretty cool, I don't think I would have the patients to make my dogs look like that!
Nobody would in fact. Only the professionals like me can carry on with such tasks. Its like taking a dog to the groomer, sort of speak. :coolwink:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Dogs don't mind...

Any dog must be trained to obey commands, right? They don't mind having it done. In fact the entire precess makes any dog sleepy and relaxed and wait until you see how much positive attention they get. Perhaps as much as a tv star no kidding. This kind of daily interaction makes the dogs very happy.:D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
you are entitled to your own opinion...

I had hoped that it was photoshop. The babies are absolutely precious but I am not a fan of the painting.
Actually its not "paint". I'd be crazy to use "paint" on an animal...Just call it hair design.
You are the 1st person in 3 years to say such thing! That means you are a "One in a million" type. Kudos to you! :cool:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.