Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ooooh I have absolutely loved this show, but it left so many unanswered questions at the end, and then it said Desperate Housewives will return with a new series next year..... NEXT YEAR! I can't wait another week :D

Anybody else watched it/loved it or even hated it????? :)

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I watched it every sunday.. It was my sunday fav. I hated it when they left us hanging.. but that is what they are suppose to do.. hehehehe

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
I am totally HOOKED on this show. I thought the ending was good...answered some questions and left some others out there to keep us addicted. :)

Will Mike get shot? I am going to say NO. I am kind of wondering if Mike is Zach's father, though. I mean, he used to date Zach's "real" mother right?

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
I love this show!I do think Mike is his dad, I don't think they are going to kill Mike off.
Also, I wonder if rex and his doctor aren't faking his death b/c they feel Bri caused it and they might be trying to set her up.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Me too, I think that will be a big storyline in series 2, how Bree is going to convince them she didn't kill him, because she was certainly acting odd when she made the bed before she would take Rex to the hospital with a heart attack :D . She will sure have some explaining to do!!

George the creepy pharmacist, is sooooo yukky! He plays it well.

I could talk about it all day, I need to get out more :D

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
lol , re getting out more I know just how you feel LOL
BUT not going out just now have seriously loads of heavy rain here !!

re George :shock: :twisted:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know! talk about it coming on all of a sudden!
We took our two girls to London Zoo today and it was bright sunshine. Just got home luckily when the thunder started, and now we have some lovely heavy monsoon type rain!! British summertime, don't you love it :D

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
oh, oh, I love Desperate Houswives.....

I think that Mike is Zachs father - definately...

And Bri is going to be in some real hot water... I never thought about the idea of her hubby & the pharmacist plotting together - wouldn't that be a real twist!! Te he!!!

I heard some where that someone was going to be cheating with someone elses significant other... geez can't remember the names..... how lame!! LOL

Can't wait for next season!

·
Registered
109 Posts
i love the show...cant wait for net season to see what happens with everyone. I wouldnt be suprised if rex and the doctor faked his death to punish breem, and what will happen now that carlos knows about gabrielles affair with the gardner...lol

·
Registered
313 Posts
MissMolly said:
I love this show!!!!! Um I think that Mike IS Zachs dad because he seemed totally shocked when that one guy he (mike) was going to kill (sry I forgot his name) told him that Deidra(sp?) was pregnant. :D :wave:
OH MY GOD!!! i never even thought of that!! Duh! that makes sooooooooooooooo much sence! :shock:

Why do we all have to wait till NEXT YEAR?!?! hello???!!!??? :evil:

Oh well... in the meantime we have scrubs simple life 2 Big Bro and Nip/Tuck.....But still...I wanna know whats gonna happen!!!!!
:wink:
Love n hugs
:angel1:
Sydney and Minka xXx

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
yh i love it. They asked at school what my favourite tv show was and i was thinking in my head "desperate housewives, desperate housewives" but i simply said coronation street. lol. I cant wait for next year too!! its too long!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts