Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi can any1 help i am desperate for a chihuahua female am looking for kc long coat but would consider short coat i have a little boy who is now 6 months and just started show i am looking for a companion for him and also another to show and give lots of tlc to pease help!!!!!!!!! :lol:

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looking for female

am not sure know they make alot of money and i paid quite a bit for my little boy so im sure i could find the cash !! she would have a great home with lots of tlc and a great friend!

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks think i gonna need all the luck i can get proving a hard find have come across lots of boys but no girls! so im keeping my fingers crossed!

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Chihuahua puppies
Adorable, long haired, cream dogs, 7 weeks old, fluffy, ready in 1 week, home reared with children, beautiful temperament, £375 each. 01745 330022 07876 263941 LL18

Contact details: 01745330022
Ad age: New today

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chihuahua KC Puppies,
long haired, 12 wks old, 2 boys 2 girls, fully vaccinated, vet checked, can see both parents, well socialized, home reared, 5 generation pedigree

Price: £650.00
Contact details: email seller
/ 01268 571216
Ad age: One day old

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope that helps!?!?!?

xxxxxxxxx

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks everyone for your help finally found my new baby and am going to pick her up saturday thanks again your all a great help and will post more pics once she home now need a name here she is any ideas!

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Gosh shes going to have a thick coat isnt she, how old is she, shes very pretty, what county did you get her from in the end?

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
she is from england i had quick stroke of luck this morning and found an ad that had only just been put up and she was only girl in litter so i am very pleased !

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwwwww wow you found ur pup super duper quick! Ive been waiting since last year! But the more I wait the more knowledge i gain on chis! Buty you already have 1, Im sure you know loads! She beautiful! A lil star! xxxxxx

1 - 20 of 34 Posts