Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My gross little chihuahua eats her poop! (Yuck!!!) Anyways, I was looking at stuff to get her to stop doing this. I've found deter & for-bid. Deter is a tablet you have to give everyday for 2 weeks & for-bid you sprinkle on the food twice a day for 4 days. I found the deter for around $6 & the for-bid for $25 for 12 packets or $1.65 for 1 packet (plus almost $4 shipping!). Has anyone tried either? Which works better? Or is there something better?

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
I think the people that have used or tried these have tried one first and then if it didn't work tried the other. It's just a matter of which one works best for your dog, neither is better, it's just which one works for you.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
My Princess I Add Optagest And Nupro Daily It Works And Is Good For Alot Of Things Better Digestion,provides Good Bacteria ,allergies,and More.you Can Order It From Kvvet.com They Are The Cheapest And Great Service #1.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info princess ella. I'll have to check that out. I was by Petsmart today so I went ahead & stopped in & got some deter (only thing they had). I guess I'll try that & then maybe order something online. I figured at least I'll have something for a few days before I can get whatever I order online! I can't take the poop eating anymore!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts