Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She can't just stand beside (not that she could reach his lips from there, lol) Bubba to give him kisses, she has to be on top of him. This girl is going to give me "more" gray hair. :lol: Keep your feet on the floor little girl!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would have to keep her confined 24/7 to keep her feet firmly planted on the ground. :lol:

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
awww that is just the sweetest!!!!
How is her little leg?? i'm sure she's bouncing around like normal but is it all better??

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awww that is just the sweetest!!!!
How is her little leg?? i'm sure she's bouncing around like normal but is it all better??
It is all better now. Thank you for asking! :daisy: She runs, bounces, hops, and acts as if it never happened. :lol: She's a wild child. We haven't had any sugar trouble lately either. So I'm hoping she will continue to stay on a good track. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She is such a sweet little thing! Glad to see that her little leg has gotten all better.....very cute pics Teresa!:) OHHHHH don't ya just love puppy kisses:tongue3:
Thank you Dazy! I'm not sure if you have posted your first name, but I have missed it?

Puppy kisses are the best!!!! :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Teresa, what cute pictures. Little Jade is trying to make you gray!!! She is such a sweet little "active" girl. I just love and adore her. Dazy Mae's first name is Darlene, by the way!!! Kisses to your babies from my "gang".

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Oh Jade, you are making mommy crazy! At least she is healthy and bouncy, right? She is the sweetest little thing. Cute Bubba too.:)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you Robin & Pam! Yes, I'm very happy that she is active and healthy. But I really don't like all of the extra gray. :wink: Thank heavens for Nice N' Easy. :lol:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awww kisses! i got a climber too especially when we both awake. climbs on my tatas...belly...and all and finally reaches to lick my face o.o sometimes he just pounces on me like a cat LOL

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you ladies! They can be something else, can't they!?! :lol:

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Dahlia is a climber too.
She likes to sneak off your shoulder when you
sit on the couch and run along the back.
Shes going to give me more gray hairs!!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
gosh how did so much cuteness get put into one puppy.. lol Jade is just darling

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..............Jade is very cute. She could come and live with Bella and me anytime she wants to climb (LOL).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts