Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol i couldnt think of a great title...
so im happy to share one of the greatest creative doggy/kitty/human baker out there in the U.S~ i always share her work on fb and thought i would share some nommies here! she is all original and is quite the busy lady but her stuff is amazing...smells great too!

okai so here's what i got in the mail a couple days ago. she made a special cake for Dexter (still havent tried the cake yet) i was actually goin to order this but she sent it as a gift, i was ecstatic!

mmm noms!

ahm ahm ahm i love this!

i cants help but talk wif mouf full mom!

this noms too

ahm!

im not gonna say who makes it since i dont wanna advertise but u can PM me if u wanna know. she has 100's of other items from past and present times :albino: im so glad KC enjoyed them! i cant wait until she tries the cake, not sure if it will be Dexter Approved though ~ hes one picky chi~ LOL

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
She's gorgeous! :love2:
What's in that cake? It's made by the Etsy seller right? It's very cute.

Can you remind me what camera you are using?(I know you told me before, I really can't recall)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She's gorgeous! :love2:
What's in that cake? It's made by the Etsy seller right? It's very cute.

Can you remind me what camera you are using?(I know you told me before, I really can't recall)
just asked her :] yes she has an etsy as well as other sites
lavender, fresh blueberries, eggs yolks, touch of honey, pastry flour, vanilla, milk, grapeseed oil

LOL~! come on gramma! ur not gettin senial already are u? :lol: just kiddin ^_^ its the Panasonic GF2~ the cam is cheap but the lens is what makes the picture the way it is :albino:

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
just asked her :] yes she has an etsy as well as other sites
lavender, fresh blueberries, eggs yolks, touch of honey, pastry flour, vanilla, milk, grapeseed oil

LOL~! come on gramma! ur not gettin senial already are u? :lol: just kiddin ^_^ its the Panasonic GF2~ the cam is cheap but the lens is what makes the picture the way it is :albino:

I AM senile! :( My b-day's coming up and I feel old, don't even want to celebrate.
My girlfriend is 65 and she's young! She gets 20 year old guys hitting on her.
I'm turning 28 and am OLD!!! Eating healthy, exercising, yet OLD. Dear life will
do that to some. I'll go check out that camera now. What lens did you get?
Do you have to have good photography knowledge to operate this baby?

ps: The reason I don't know what's in the cake is because I don't remember
the seller's name either! lol All I recall is she's on Etsy. ...oh old age is no fun! ;)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I AM senile! :( My b-day's coming up and I feel old, don't even want to celebrate.
My girlfriend is 65 and she's young! She gets 20 year old guys hitting on her.
I'm turning 28 and am OLD!!! Eating healthy, exercising, yet OLD. Dear life will
do that to some. I'll go check out that camera now. What lens did you get?
Do you have to have good photography knowledge to operate this baby?

ps: The reason I don't know what's in the cake is because I don't remember
the seller's name either! lol All I recall is she's on Etsy. ...oh old age is no fun! ;)
oh my! LMAO. gettin hit on...whats that again? :lol:

ive changed cams so many times lol. i prefer a different DSLR one but i cant carry around a bulky cam all the time. so this one was perfect

this is the lens
Amazon.com: Panasonic LUMIX G 20mm f/1.7 Aspherical Pancake Lens for Micro Four Thirds Interchangeable Lens Cameras: Camera & Photo

as for photography knowledge...ull just need to know the basics of the DSLR settings. gotta love touchscreen shots too! it makes it more simple for me at times :albino:

and yes shes on etsy~ let me know if u need her name again lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts