·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
but no one here cares. his bday was yesterday! :booty:
he's very emo... but he said he still would share a pic or 2

mommy gots me 2 new toys for my buttday~

mommy i loves this one

catsip milk time. (they both love it. Dex has always loved this milk but KC just started out drinkin it...and already lovin it ^_^)

i also gots a new buddybelt type of harness~

i dont know if i likes it yet....

here's the harness itself

grampa got me a new collar when he came back from bein away forevers

and here's me and my smelly furball i hacked up

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Dex- happy birthday!!!! You are such a handsome little man with all your new stuff! I hope mommy and KC were extra nice to you yesterday.

Pidge- those pics are adorable!

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
:eek:ccasion4: Dexter, i hope you had a nice birthday yesterday !!!! You look very handsome in that red buddy belt. :)
:eek:ccasion9::eek:ccasion7::eek:ccasion2:

what is catsip milk? is that just regular milk???

·
Registered
725 Posts
Happy birthday Dexter it looks like you got spoilt . And so you should. Such a cute boy give him lots of hugs and kisses for me and I hope you have many more happy birthdays to come

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks everyone! ^_^ elaine of course its not regular milk. its milk made for pets. 99% lactose free. it has taurine as well which explains why dex always has energy lol and why kc wouldnt sleep last night

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
where do you buy that catsip milk? maybe tootsie would like some. i think she could use some extra energy. she has become a couch potato. i woundt give any to Latte though , she's like a little wind up toy.. always super energetic. Minnie and Peyton have alot of energy too .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts