Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thank u elaine! this sweater looks soooooo adorable on dexter! :mirrorwave:

lol bit burry but the hoodie fits too lol

mommy where my treat?

teehee i pose more

and on my new bed!

*smiles*

sleepy me. i had a long day today!

i have yet to try on the other outfits, cant wait! ill show u each one once he wears em hehe~ :love5:

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
Dexter looks good in everything but that snowman outfit is 'da bomb'! I love the little white dots that look like its snowing.... soooo cute!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, Dexter looks so cute in the snowman sweater, i really like the pic with the hood on :) . i'm happy it looks like it fits him good :D

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
aw so cute he has so much personality :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What a lucky Dexter,it's soooooo nice he's all ready for christmas:eek:
hehe he sure is michele! :D

Dexter looks good in everything but that snowman outfit is 'da bomb'! I love the little white dots that look like its snowing.... soooo cute!
hahaha "da bomb" omg...havent heard that in a longggggg time LOL! i didnt even realize the dots were supposed to be snow? LOL :D

awww, Dexter looks so cute in the snowman sweater, i really like the pic with the hood on :) . i'm happy it looks like it fits him good :D
hehehe i wish that pic came out clearer! i had a hard time taking pics last night when i was so tired. i ate so much at the bf's place :lol:

he looks soo cute in his sweater!!
he reminds me of a mini collie. :)
thankie! haha~ i always thought he reminded me of a mini wolf. ow ow owwwwwooooo :albino:
aw so cute he has so much personality :)
thank u mooberry! ^_^

1 - 12 of 12 Posts