Discussion Starter #1
no worries mom...i wont fall while sleepins

no worries mom...i wont lick your eye while your sleepins

:tongue9:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I want to braid his fur!! :foxes251:
Does it take a lot to keep it brushed? I want a long coat, i think they look so regal and royal.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Does it take a lot to keep it brushed? I want a long coat, i think they look so regal and royal.
I cannot speak for Sugar, so I won't but I can tell you I have 2 long coats and I rarely brush them.. LOL probably once a month after they have a bath (My dogs do not get disgustingly dirty they are mostly indoor dogs)

However I do have a cat who grooms them both frequently ;)

I find the hair to be silky and soft and of the non tangling variety :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nope doesnt take much to keep it nice :) i usually just groom him with a long haired dog brush after he takes a bath or if he eats something and it gets stuck on his hair lol :lol:

awww. i love Dexter, give him some kisses from me :)
he gets loads of kisses :D thankie elaine

I cannot speak for Sugar, so I won't but I can tell you I have 2 long coats and I rarely brush them.. LOL probably once a month after they have a bath (My dogs do not get disgustingly dirty they are mostly indoor dogs)

However I do have a cat who grooms them both frequently ;)

I find the hair to be silky and soft and of the non tangling variety :)
lol i often find his hairballs on the bed :lol: it scares me at times thinking it may be a bug :eek:

·
Registered
233 Posts
I was browsing through dog naming sites :blob:
Then I thought "HEY! I know dexter....PIGEONSHEEP!!" and thought it was perfect :p

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aww I love both Dexters! :cloud9:
Need more pics of both.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts