Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so we still haven't gone to sleep. i'm addicted to the tv series "heroes" which i've been watching on Netflix for a couple days now haha...

@ 5 a.m i was trying to take some new pics of spenny&penny but they came out horrible :( i'll post those in the "other pets" anywho on to dexter

mom! when cans we sleeps?

if i make funny face can we sleeps!

*tug tug on blanket*

*sigh*

mmm bullystick

teehee~! he he he! i loves bully

have u ever seen the inside of dexter's mouth yay! YARRRRRR

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
LOL! Those are great pics! LMAO! The 2nd one looks as though he is drunk. He has the craziest expressions...what a character! I love "Heroes" to ;-)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL! Those are great pics! LMAO! The 2nd one looks as though he is drunk. He has the craziest expressions...what a character! I love "Heroes" to ;-)
lol thanks yoshi! that pic made me laugh, hopefully i didn't wake up my parents that that time LOL! oh yes that series is getting nuts! i'm still on season 1 though :p i've heard it drags starting from season 2 and on..is that true? :(

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
lol thanks yoshi! that pic made me laugh, hopefully i didn't wake up my parents that that time LOL! oh yes that series is getting nuts! i'm still on season 1 though :p i've heard it drags starting from season 2 and on..is that true? :(
A couple of seasons it does drag on an off but right now it is really good again ;-)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts