sock sock

whats over there?

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
new stuff?

*sniff sniff* nope...same ol food

oh and today we found a great new pet supplies place by accident. they carry hollistic food and buncha great other pet supplies that are hard to find around my area. i got dexter another merrick taffy and they had a whole rack of clothes but i didn't have time to shp. maybe next time we can buy more things for dexter yay! they even sell the antlerz, same ones from bestbullysticks...amazing place. i just love their store name too "mutts and butts" LOL! OH they had their own "deli fridge" too...didnt get to see the goodies inside. next time...i hope i dont go broke there...i can imagine what i'll end up buying. they got SOOOOO many beds too....agh it's like dog heaven there LOL

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Dexter..can you imagine if you woke up one mornig and Dexter was speaking. It is so cute to see the captions of what he might say. Have fun Dexter
!!

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Oh cool can't wait to see pics of what you buy because I love looking at him he is so sweet.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I see in one of the photos "Another sock Dexter has stollen "
LOL! he's always stealing my socks and my dad's socks...he flings it around like no tomorrow when we dont play with him haha
Dexter..can you imagine if you woke up one mornig and Dexter was speaking. It is so cute to see the captions of what he might say. Have fun Dexter
!!
LOL!!! i can only imagine what he's gotta say out of his little mouth of his haha!
Oh cool can't wait to see pics of what you buy because I love looking at him he is so sweet.
i cant wait either! thanks for being anxious with me lmao :hello1:

thanks everyone for the replies!! we really appreciate it ^_^ keeps dexter "smileys" hehehe :D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hello Dexter! Good to see you, seems like you are always having so much fun :hello1:
hi chloe, nora, and owner :D good to see you guys too hehehe :) well during the day hes bored out of his mind when im at work up until my mom comes back home and then me :) so he's always super excited to play

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Cute little Dexter!!! Brody gives him two paws up for playing with that ball. :)

Brodysmom

1 - 20 of 22 Posts