·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*phew*! "u stink dexter"

wait what?...why am i here in the "white room"

oh...my...it's that time of day again

get me out of here!

so now what? (waiting for the bath to warm up)

mom mom mom! what ever did i do wrong to deserve this?

agh~ finally all done

"we're just getting started dexter" what? noooo~

sigh..

"if ur a good boy u'll get a treat at the end" *smiles*

okay must focus....focus....

can i get it now?

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
I just had a LOL party. Great pics! Those squinty eye pictures never get boring; he's soo funny!!

btw, how much was your chair? It looks really comfy...and pricey :D I want to start the "process" before getting a new computer, by getting a new desk and better chair, but wow, $300?!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just had a LOL party. Great pics! Those squinty eye pictures never get boring; he's soo funny!!

btw, how much was your chair? It looks really comfy...and pricey :D I want to start the "process" before getting a new computer, by getting a new desk and better chair, but wow, $300?!
lol i'm glad u had a party! haha:hello1: if u need a comp me and my bf can help build one for u that's better than store ones or those supposed online comps that are "fast" LOL. well my chair wasn't much really... i got it at staples for $170 or so, it was on sale
I love the second pic pidge!
he looks adorable when hes all wet! xxx
thanks u! hehehe wet dexter is a silly dexter

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Dexter is so cute... wet or dry. :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
aww i love bath pics, bless he looks so well behaved.. poppy tries everything she can think of to escape lol and then looks very sorry for herself afterwards xx
aw poppy! yea dexter usually hates getting baths but i just recently bought a shower hose especially for him. so now it's more relaxing and not as scary as before when he had water dunked on him :daisy:

thanks for the replies everyone! :D

·
Registered
170 Posts
Oh My goodness Dexter is too freaking cute!! I love his pictures..they make me smile. Hope you never come to Texas..i'm gonna have to steal him..lol..he just too cute!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
what a good boy!! he is such a little sweety and makes the cutest facial expressions
a good boy! not very so when he poops on the carpet -_-; lol. during baths he's good now though yay
Dexter is adroable! I love bath times!
thank you! btw i love ur siggy "speak no evil" LOL the "x" :D
Oh My goodness Dexter is too freaking cute!! I love his pictures..they make me smile. Hope you never come to Texas..i'm gonna have to steal him..lol..he just too cute!
LOL! omg i'll never come to TX hehehe :hello1:
Dexter is such a good sport! He deserved his treat after his bath!
he sure is! :D mmm treats. gonna have to get some more this sunday

1 - 20 of 26 Posts