Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i didnt know what to name this thread LOL...

this was yesterday when i got him ready to go out with me after work and then today's pic after wakin up

did you say car ride!?

is it sunday yet? (sunday is our funday when we go out to see the bf all day)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yes, Dexter and my Baby could be Brother and Sister. He is adorable! I love the expressions on his face.

Do his eyes water at all? Baby's eyes water all the time. We were told it was because she wasn't use to the daylight, which I believe to be true because if she is outside or in the light inside the house her eyes water a lot, more so out side. But if she is sleeping with her head under the covers or in her house they don't water as much or at all.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw that last pic is so cute. :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks everyone!!! :D hehe yes hes always sleepy when i am lol. right now hes hyper as ever wanting to play, keeps bringin me toys

Yes, Dexter and my Baby could be Brother and Sister. He is adorable! I love the expressions on his face.

Do his eyes water at all? Baby's eyes water all the time. We were told it was because she wasn't use to the daylight, which I believe to be true because if she is outside or in the light inside the house her eyes water a lot, more so out side. But if she is sleeping with her head under the covers or in her house they don't water as much or at all.

awww baby is adorable! they do look alike huh! hehe yes dexter's eyes water but i thought that was a normal thing for dogs? haha...i usually just wipe them for him whenever i see it around his eyes, especially the eye boogie woogies! :daisy:

LOL cute pics but 1 question , When is Dexter not cute? To me
he is everything cute everytime I see him!
lmaoooooo! well laura the only time hes not cute is when he poops on the carpet...now thats not cute! :foxes15:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
How cute Pidge!!! He's ready to go when you are. They really do adapt to our schedules, don't they???

Give him a smoochie from us!!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How cute Pidge!!! He's ready to go when you are. They really do adapt to our schedules, don't they???

Give him a smoochie from us!!!
lol he lovesssssss going out! he whimpers at me when i dont acknowledge him that were going out haha! hi robin! he always get smoochies!!! ill give a special one tonite :D hows cooper!!!! :daisy:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hahahah! I love his bed head in the first one! You can tell he has been snoozing it up while youve been at work. And probably howling too :)
LOl!!! yesss i bet he was howling while i was at work, poor boy!hehe

Aww he looks SUPER Adorable!!!! I love love love the blue blankie with snowmen and penguins!! ME want 1 :(
thanks cherper! i got it for one of my secret exchanges :) very soft and big! its a walmart brand called "Mainstays" so maybe u'll get lucky and find something like it there :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts