Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this all started last night when i was "ignoring" dexter while playing games on the comp and so on...so he started to kick a bad habit of chewing on my basket right by my foot

well after i scolded him from doing that...

what do you want?

i'm not doing anything bad

i'm not chewing on ur basket

i'm destroying my toy u see? :p

so u replace my toy with a bully?

R.I.P lobster toy...

dexter is being VERY bad tonight...:foxes15:

·
Registered
133 Posts
I love the 5th picture, where he's sticking his tonue out. So cute!

·
Registered
336 Posts
So adorable! I cannot imagine what will happen the day that Bobo needs to be trashed...he's nearly threadbare and I've sewn him up more times than I can count...but when I took "Teddy" away for the same reason, Reuben mourned for months...looked everywhere for him for days...

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
How could anyone be upset with Dexter - look at his innocent face?

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol rosiesmum...hahaha :( god hes been getting worse with that basket -_- its always when im on the comp he goes back to it and chews it up. i keep spraying water or just lightly nudging him out of the way but no...still wants to chew it -_- i tried giving him his bullystick instead but no...still wants to chew. gonna have to use a diff basket soon...sigh.

lol dazymae im too lazy to sew maybe ill ask my bf to do it :) that lobster toy is too cute its still sitting on my desk all dead

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Oh Dexter must be bored and jealious of the computer!
Im lucky Dahlia doesnt try to destroy her toys.
She doesnt have a lobster but she does have a Beenie Baby Jellyfish
with baby jellyfish.She has a lot of different Beenies I got at sales.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
must be something in the air .. my little angel humm dodge has started ripping the paper off the wall !! and now hes helping himself to books gfrom the bookcase and chewing them up

·
Registered
730 Posts
haha naughty Dexter! I can't get over how cute and photogenic he is! love the pic with his tongue out! poor red lobster.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
O.O his tongue looks huge on the 5th picture! Poor lil lobster! Looks like is enjoying the bully stick though.
poor lobster indeed! hehe he's always enjoying his bullys...:daisy:
Oh Dexter must be bored and jealious of the computer!
Im lucky Dahlia doesnt try to destroy her toys.
She doesnt have a lobster but she does have a Beenie Baby Jellyfish
with baby jellyfish.She has a lot of different Beenies I got at sales.
yes i think so too...knock on wood when you say that about dahlia! hehehe. aw beenie babies are adorable
must be something in the air .. my little angel humm dodge has started ripping the paper off the wall !! and now hes helping himself to books gfrom the bookcase and chewing them up
deinfitely something in the air fluttering about :rolleyes: omg off the wall...that's horrible! mmm books must be yummy. dexter always had a thing for books especially near the bindings LOL
haha naughty Dexter! I can't get over how cute and photogenic he is! love the pic with his tongue out! poor red lobster.
LOL thanks! :D i will be showing the lobster to my bf tomorrow so he can go into ER haha! :)

i think...dexter was trying to tell me he was out of bullys. cant wait till they come! :hello1: lets hope nothing else gets ripped off while we're in thw waiting process :(

1 - 20 of 24 Posts