Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Dexter you rock..I just love you and all of your cute little noises. You also look adorable playing with all of your toys.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dexter you rock..I just love you and all of your cute little noises. You also look adorable playing with all of your toys.
hehe! thanks laura! lol he always makes cute little noises! espwhen im pettin him but today was the loudest, guessin he wanted to feel expressive :coolwink:

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
so cute , i had to watch it 3 times :) , i should play that game with my girls... i was trying to make out what it said on Dexters shirt... is it one of those vintage t shirts, like woodstock

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so cute , i had to watch it 3 times :) , i should play that game with my girls... i was trying to make out what it said on Dexters shirt... is it one of those vintage t shirts, like woodstock
LOL! :D yea i was bouncin the balls off the walls too and he was goin nuts LOL :lol: i love these balls! i think his fav is that blue and yellow furry one, he keeps playin with it and smooshin it :blob4: ah his shirt i fergot waht it was....sum kinda peace thing lol and yea it was one of those retro shirts. originally i got one for minnie but seein how small it was i didnt think it would fit...it was so tiny LOL

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Sugar pie, honey bunch, you know that I love you, I love you, lala lala la :foxes_207:

...Dexter you make me sing, you are so cute!!!

ps: did mama shave your bottom and tail? :bootyshake:

·
Registered
493 Posts
Haha he's so funny. Smeagol is also like that with his toys. When he's playing with one of his toys and whenever I tried to take it from him he will growl.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
He is so cute!
thanks!!! :D

Sugar pie, honey bunch, you know that I love you, I love you, lala lala la :foxes_207:

...Dexter you make me sing, you are so cute!!!

ps: did mama shave your bottom and tail? :bootyshake:
LOL!!!
awww im glad he makes u sing! singing is awesome at times :)
lol well the groomer did it about a month ago but i do trim his butthair once in a while. his tail has always been like that tho, he has a strange tail LOL

Haha he's so funny. Smeagol is also like that with his toys. When he's playing with one of his toys and whenever I tried to take it from him he will growl.
hehehe! those growls are way too funny! we have such funny babies :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts