Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
so cute , i had to watch it 3 times :) , i should play that game with my girls... i was trying to make out what it said on Dexters shirt... is it one of those vintage t shirts, like woodstock

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so cute , i had to watch it 3 times :) , i should play that game with my girls... i was trying to make out what it said on Dexters shirt... is it one of those vintage t shirts, like woodstock
LOL! :D yea i was bouncin the balls off the walls too and he was goin nuts LOL :lol: i love these balls! i think his fav is that blue and yellow furry one, he keeps playin with it and smooshin it :blob4: ah his shirt i fergot waht it was....sum kinda peace thing lol and yea it was one of those retro shirts. originally i got one for minnie but seein how small it was i didnt think it would fit...it was so tiny LOL

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Sugar pie, honey bunch, you know that I love you, I love you, lala lala la :foxes_207:

...Dexter you make me sing, you are so cute!!!

ps: did mama shave your bottom and tail? :bootyshake:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
He is so cute!
thanks!!! :D

Sugar pie, honey bunch, you know that I love you, I love you, lala lala la :foxes_207:

...Dexter you make me sing, you are so cute!!!

ps: did mama shave your bottom and tail? :bootyshake:
LOL!!!
awww im glad he makes u sing! singing is awesome at times :)
lol well the groomer did it about a month ago but i do trim his butthair once in a while. his tail has always been like that tho, he has a strange tail LOL

Haha he's so funny. Smeagol is also like that with his toys. When he's playing with one of his toys and whenever I tried to take it from him he will growl.
hehehe! those growls are way too funny! we have such funny babies :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts