Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol i know..this is a lot of parts to the pics lmao...

moms let go of my pig!

tee hee~

paws off my loofah!

why didn't u tell me i have my own hair in my mouth before u took the shot?

oh mom~

i been a good boy all day, can i get a treat?

back to playin fetch

i make scary face for you fifi! still loves me?

im resting do you mind?

yahoo!

posture shot :] woo!

i love to smile after i play, mom says it's my good side

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just so you guys dont have to click for another link. last set of pics. save the best for last :]

after playing...i sure do love my bullytime, i can play it like a flute

aaaaah~ the life

dont you wish u were me?

to be able to brush your teeth while chewing something yummy?

it's mine...it's all mine

yes sir...

i wanna be a chi all my life

haha...hope you guys enjoyed the show :albino: dexter is snoozing on my lap right now...while he farted a bit few mins ago as well...oh man...~

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Took seconds for pics to load for me (and they are brilliant) but that's coz OH isn't downloading... Dexter is so full of character he's one cool dog... As for the aroma he expels Jake is a dab hand at that, I never hear him just get a whiff... "Pongy springs to mind" lol

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WOW Pidge so many pictures!!! ITs taking ages to load :( lol hes as gorgeous a s ever thoguh thanks for sharing x
hahaha i know...well we were stuck inside the house all day..what better than a chance to take pics of him!! LOL i hear no cplaints in here about it hehehe ;) awww sorry about the big upload :[
Took seconds for pics to load for me (and they are brilliant) but that's coz OH isn't downloading... Dexter is so full of character he's one cool dog... As for the aroma he expels Jake is a dab hand at that, I never hear him just get a whiff... "Pongy springs to mind" lol
hehe same here. lucky you! :D good comp/internet will make things a bit easier in life :] thank u for calling him cool! hahaha. omg what does pongy mean o_o
awwr!! Dexter is the best!! i love hes faces x
thanks princesss!!! hehehe i love them too
Dexter is a strikingly handsome Chi :) and very photogenic
he sure is! thank u!
i luvs dexter!!
we luvs u! :hello1:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thats ok Pidge its horrible waiting for them! But i love seeing them dont we Fifi :) Woof lol x
hahaha i cant imagine! LOL. silly cheeky and fifi ^_^
i gave this to someone else who had trouble opening up the posts i make with a million pics. its an index of all the pics ive posted up on here.
http://pigeonsheep.com/dexter/
kinda easier to click on 1 by 1 if u wish :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts