Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone i went to my daddy's house tonight after mom came home from work, boy was i excited!

a new bag just for me

mommy but it's not time to leave yet

but but...we just got here!

omg...whoa whoa kitty

herc says: mmm this looks tasty

mommyyyyyy, i'm scared

is he gone yet?!

dexter fits nicely in there! just enough space to lay his paws a bit out! me and the bf love this bag! gonna be using it quite often, like this sunday yay! :albino: thanks so much Mom2BabyNatalie, we really appreciate it!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
YOu're so lucky i don't live near you i swear he'd go missing to my house... his facial expressions are hilarious!!!!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
LOL my next trip to the US is going to be in 2012 (Big 30 eeek!!!) so be warned he may be hunted down and snowed away in my bag ha ha aha ha ha

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL my next trip to the US is going to be in 2012 (Big 30 eeek!!!) so be warned he may be hunted down and snowed away in my bag ha ha aha ha ha
LOL!!!! like that guy who put his dog through the x-ray machine LOL!...god people are so silly thinking they wont get caught. wow where in the u.s are you going in 2012! :p

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
LOL!!!! like that guy who put his dog through the x-ray machine LOL!...god people are so silly thinking they wont get caught. wow where in the u.s are you going in 2012! :p

Hahahahaha i'm not that stupid i'd shove him down my coat!!
My best friend and i are going back to New York (went in 08) for our joint 30th
I still want to do Vegas and San Frasisco at some point, but the funds aren't there at the moment!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hahahahaha i'm not that stupid i'd shove him down my coat!!
My best friend and i are going back to New York (went in 08) for our joint 30th
I still want to do Vegas and San Frasisco at some point, but the funds aren't there at the moment!!
oh cool you'll be here in ny :D lol. where in ny did u go last time? :p

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
oh cool you'll be here in ny :D lol. where in ny did u go last time? :p
Stayed in Manhatten on 42nd and 3rd!! so spent most my time marching up and down 5th Avenue battering my credit cards!! My friend is a stock broker so we got to go the the Stock Exchange and be on the trading floor when the bell was rung.. although unfortunately it was nothing like it use to be!!! Was well funny though.. Time difference and all the walking killed me though and we kept passing out even when we'd arranged to go out with everyone ha ha ha total english let downs!!! I had so so so much fun.. although the smell is a bit much no one ever tells you how much those nasty stands STINK when you walk past them!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Stayed in Manhatten on 42nd and 3rd!! so spent most my time marching up and down 5th Avenue battering my credit cards!! My friend is a stock broker so we got to go the the Stock Exchange and be on the trading floor when the bell was rung.. although unfortunately it was nothing like it use to be!!! Was well funny though.. Time difference and all the walking killed me though and we kept passing out even when we'd arranged to go out with everyone ha ha ha total english let downs!!! I had so so so much fun.. although the smell is a bit much no one ever tells you how much those nasty stands STINK when you walk past them!!
hahahaha the stands, do you mean the one where the smoke is coming at your face where they are cooking? LOL!!! i can never get past that smell either, i should be used to it by now lol. but wow! you got to see the trading floor, how awesome is that! :D will you be going back to manhatten again in 2012? :p
wow, looking at your cat it is looking like in the mirror, simba is identical!!!

love the bag, dexter is most happy i can tell:)
hehe my bf's cat, and awww any cat with his markings is handsome! :D hehehe. thanks so much!

thanks for everyone for replying! :D the bag is wonderful!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
hahahaha the stands, do you mean the one where the smoke is coming at your face where they are cooking? LOL!!! i can never get past that smell either, i should be used to it by now lol. but wow! you got to see the trading floor, how awesome is that! :D will you be going back to manhatten again in 2012? :p
Yeah those stands.. omg i was heaving walking down the street my mate thought it was funny because i was proper making sound so learnt to hold my breath before i got near one!! Its so noisy as well!

Yeah we will be :D we had sooo much fun. Trading floor was cool i got really nervous coz i know NOTHING about stocks etc so i just stood there looking like a bimbo!! We went out with the guys that evening and i ended up getting ridiculously drunk and going back to the hotel to get showered and dressed to go somewhere else and passed out asleep!!! Let down

FYI you get up proper early, you're 5 hours behind us and should be sleeping when i'm up!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
great bag dexter, and wot a handsome man you are lol
lol thank you!!! :D my handsome boy i know he is! LOL :D
Yeah those stands.. omg i was heaving walking down the street my mate thought it was funny because i was proper making sound so learnt to hold my breath before i got near one!! Its so noisy as well!

Yeah we will be :D we had sooo much fun. Trading floor was cool i got really nervous coz i know NOTHING about stocks etc so i just stood there looking like a bimbo!! We went out with the guys that evening and i ended up getting ridiculously drunk and going back to the hotel to get showered and dressed to go somewhere else and passed out asleep!!! Let down

FYI you get up proper early, you're 5 hours behind us and should be sleeping when i'm up!!
hahaha those stands are almost everywhere citylike in ny. even in queens i have to deal with it sometimes when me and the bf are walking down the streets, that should be a air pollution! LOL. not sure if it would be considered a health hazard though lol. oh wow drunk huh! hehehe. so mamny drunk people on trains these days...i saw one last time and he went in the middle fot eh train where it splits outside and he was peeing ...yuck! also i know nothing about stocks as well so it's okay, ur not a bimbo at all! all i know is they always yell out "buy! sell!" LOL...oh and im early really? o_o; its 2:39pm here now and im late for work. :( LOL aghhhhh

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
This morning you were online really early like 5am! I wanted to shout buy buy buy but got told i couldn't! So boring.

we have no stands like that here, thank god its horrible!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts