1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
proud to have....d i a r r h e a ?

mommmmmmy!!!! :foxes15:

how embarassing...

lol we went to petsmart today to get him anti-dirrahea med & some pottypads and new form of weird black bottle cleaner? oh and got a comfy looking bed for herc the cat, gonna give tomorrow! yay! :hello1:
oh dont worry guys he actually took the med...with his cooked steak dinner!:daisy:

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Poor Dexter... hope you are all better very soon.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Oh Dexter poor you.. Daisy says get better soon and she likes steak too and says your lucky your mummy let you poo on the carpet when she had her tummy bug she had to sit out in the rain and poo, although mummy did have a big thing in the air to stop the hail stones hurting me!!! Squeek Squeek (i don't bark very well yet!!)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
get well soon Dexter...man man man...you got steak...I want some!!
thanks moni! LOL steak is awesome!!! :D
awe dexterrrr!!! feel better!!!!
thank you!
Poor Dexter... hope you are all better very soon.
thanks deb!
LOL jerrysmom you and ur animated gifs :D thanks!
Dexter's many faces are priceless!!!
muhehehe more to come! :D so many different faces i have!
Oh Dexter poor you.. Daisy says get better soon and she likes steak too and says your lucky your mummy let you poo on the carpet when she had her tummy bug she had to sit out in the rain and poo, although mummy did have a big thing in the air to stop the hail stones hurting me!!! Squeek Squeek (i don't bark very well yet!!)
oh noes, your mommy made you go out where the water is falling?...wow! i pooey on the patio first and then on the cold white stuff attacking my yard and then on the steps by the door that doesnt open much, the white stuff outside wont melt away quickly...so i have no grass to sniff. aw daisydoo you'll get ur bark soon!!! it will be very mighty too, just yu wait :hello1:

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
oh noes, your mommy made you go out where the water is falling?...wow! i pooey on the patio first and then on the cold white stuff attacking my yard and then on the steps by the door that doesnt open much, the white stuff outside wont melt away quickly...so i have no grass to sniff. aw daisydoo you'll get ur bark soon!!! it will be very mighty too, just yu wait :hello1:
Mummy says are you really the dog from Beverley Hills Chihuahua coz he says about a mighty bark? Mummy likes my squeek she thinks i'm funny, but she was mean to me just now and made me stand outside to go for a poo again so i took ages just so she got wet.. ha ha ha ha I like your fur, mummy says mine will be like yours when i'm a big girl just a different colour!!

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Poor Dexter,he must be embarrased now that everybody knows about his toilet mishaps.Maybe you should send that photo in to the people who make the tablets,they may want him for their promotions,he could be on the street billboards all over the country.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mummy says are you really the dog from Beverley Hills Chihuahua coz he says about a mighty bark? Mummy likes my squeek she thinks i'm funny, but she was mean to me just now and made me stand outside to go for a poo again so i took ages just so she got wet.. ha ha ha ha I like your fur, mummy says mine will be like yours when i'm a big girl just a different colour!!
LOL. oh daisydoo im not from that movie. in that movie there were only chis with shorthair! i didnt see any with long furry hair like us..why is that? this is why humans always think im not a chihuahua...they just think im a kitten or a weird looking mix :( makes me sad. aw i bet it will be more fluffy than mine! you are really fluffy daisydoo ! i wonder why no chi stars have long hair like us?....they always short..i should be first one! hehehe :king:
Aww Dexter did your mummy mummy embarasss you how mean of her lol. Bless you apparently Black tea is a good cure for Diahorrea lol
black tea? hmmm...! this cured it though. amazingly, he had solid poo today! maybe ti was the steak from yesterday or the meatballs today for dinner too LOL
Hope you feel better Dexter!
i feeling much better!!!
Poor Dexter,he must be embarrased now that everybody knows about his toilet mishaps.Maybe you should send that photo in to the people who make the tablets,they may want him for their promotions,he could be on the street billboards all over the country.
hahahaha i should huh! LOL!!!!!!!!! thats so funny :) maybe i'll write to them just to say thanks and that their product actually worked in one dose. AND of course add in that pic lmaoooo. wonder if they'll reply...hmm onto finding their email
parents are so embaressing arent they Dexter :(
get well soon x
LOL!!! thanks princess, yes aren't they?! haha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts