Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so my boyfriend gave me this antique bracelet who he got it from his mom who got it from someone who is about 98 years old...this magnificent peice is from the 1930's

oooh mommy...what is it?

can i please have it?

unfortunately this isn't in mint condition anymore...as my mommy has left in on the trunk of her car while driving away from daddy's...and by the time she realized and went back it got run over...has a small crack running down the last cat :( it's okay mommy...we all make mistakes

lol i'm so disappointed in myself...:confused:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What a cool bracelet!! Neat gift! Dexter wonders if he could eat it. :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh that Dexter always has a story to tell us ! X
sure does! hehehe
What a cool bracelet!! Neat gift! Dexter wonders if he could eat it. :)

Brodysmom
haha. i know he would try to :( LOL
Wow..great bracelet and unusual design. I love old jewelry as it seems to have a story behind it of years gone by.
Dexter is just so funny...very inquisitive and wants to know what it is!
very unusual! yes a story to tell..just like yesterdays run over story to add into it :( lmao...yup he really wanted to know :p

thanks for the replies guys! :D he's sucha stinker :hello1:

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Very cool giftie ! I love vintage. Things happen. I have a gorgeous YSL velvet jacket..way old..I bought it vintage from France more than 20 years ago..it had seven pockets, nice inside the lining. I had an old Tara broche on it--and $$ in the inside pockets for emergencies. Because I've had a cast and various braces on my arm--I haven't been able to get fully dressed--I probably wore my favourite jacket with one arm in and wrapped over the other--and FORGOT it somewhere..ugh !! I have been everywhere...and I haven't been far in this condition. Your story made me feel better...I am very upset.

it could be worse, you could have lost the braclet altogether.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts