1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
dun dun dun!

what is all this?

i see somthing!

i know i gota get through this somehow...

pleaseee can i have?

gimme!

aroo~

teehee

yuim yum yum

sorry for silly captions. im fallin asleep :albino:

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aw sweet Dexter wants OUT! lol.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh Dexter...what were they thinking?? :confused:

Can you cage a wild bird? Can the majestic lion live tethered? Is the eagle as magnificent when it can no longer soar??? No, they must be free to feed their wanderlust... You, dearest Dexter, are a free spirit, full of life, willing to give of yourself to the world...
So where is that gate...;)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh Dexter...what were they thinking?? :confused:

Can you cage a wild bird? Can the majestic lion live tethered? Is the eagle as magnificent when it can no longer soar??? No, they must be free to feed their wanderlust... You, dearest Dexter, are a free spirit, full of life, willing to give of yourself to the world...
So where is that gate...;)
hahaha he really wanted to go out and run...but im so scared of the bugs out there...let alone him running into the streets towards the front. we're planning on getting a fence around the yard but its so hard to plan since we got an acres worth of land:foxes15:

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Ah how quaint is that little house next to you its so so cute!!! Like a little mobile home.. i want one..

The fencing is so pretty pidge.. and safe.. No more escaping and ticks Mr Dexter

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah how quaint is that little house next to you its so so cute!!! Like a little mobile home.. i want one..

The fencing is so pretty pidge.. and safe.. No more escaping and ticks Mr Dexter
LOL its not a house. it's our shed :) its really nice though. think it would make a nice dog house haha! it even got electricity in it :p

thanks sarah! he gets so bored though now. when i let him out to pee sometimes he wont even pee and just come running back in.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
OMG...I got such a kick out of seeing your pics. Great to see Dexter, as always, but what really had me trippin' was the big clay pots on your deck and your dining table. We use to have those same clay pots when we lived in Korea. Mom would keep her soybean paste, soysauce, and pickles (kimchee, brined cucumbers or radishes, etc...) in them. And while ours are pink, she also has satin-like cushions on our dining table seats. LOL

Like looking into my own home. If you had lucky pig statues hanging around, it would just be too eerie. ;)

Btw, loving the back yard.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts