Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wooooo!!! i was so excited to get this for him, hence the blurry pics! here we go. she is such a great designer, i'm so grateful to have something of hers finally! if you wanna look at her stuff you can google her name =)

hey mom am i supposed to eat this?

anything in here?

errgghhh how do i work this thing?

can someone tell me please? heh heh heh!

mmm it's soft

eeeeeee!!! i just dont get it!

oooh like this?!

i did good right?

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Holy cow her stuffs expensive!! But cute!! If Dexter doesn't like it, you can send it to Brody. He loves sleeping bags! :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol! i know her stuff is expensive but very nice. also shipping is quite fast! if u add her on facebook she always updates everyone how her newest upcoming designs and has sales sometimes, its great! she is just wonderful to communicate with...sucha doll :) her company was established in 1962 so its come a long long way , i give her props on that!

brodysmom your sucha silly hehehe. thats a special design she gave dexter lol! her chis are very cute too

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol lyn! holy moly that was a big love it! lmaoooo. oh jasper u have a great mommy as well!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
WOW......her stuff is pricey for sure. I have NEVER even heard of her, how is that possible! I'm in the process of working on leather carriers similar to hers, but I am trying to figure out how to work on my removable fur linings. You know me, I have to have them washable lol!! Oh..... and mine won't be $800.00 but it sure would be nice to get a price like that :)

Lori

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WOW......her stuff is pricey for sure. I have NEVER even heard of her, how is that possible! I'm in the process of working on leather carriers similar to hers, but I am trying to figure out how to work on my removable fur linings. You know me, I have to have them washable lol!! Oh..... and mine won't be $800.00 but it sure would be nice to get a price like that :)

Lori
LOL yea i love her carriers! but the price is nuts. i would never be able to afford anything like that LOL...unless i hit the lotto or money falls from the sky ;) how much were your carriers again?

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Lmao, silly boy Dex! Such a cutie, and what a lovely sleeping sack.

I actually have a harness, lead and snuggle sack from her that I bought off Ebay last year.

I have The Paris Pink Fleece Harness with matching lead and a matching snuggle sack :) I think I paid about £70-£80 in total but dunno what that is in dollars.

I love her stuff though x

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lmao, silly boy Dex! Such a cutie, and what a lovely sleeping sack.

I actually have a harness, lead and snuggle sack from her that I bought off Ebay last year.

I have The Paris Pink Fleece Harness with matching lead and a matching snuggle sack :) I think I paid about £70-£80 in total but dunno what that is in dollars.

I love her stuff though x
ooooh i didnt know her stuff was on ebay! hehe. its about $130 u.s money, :eek: yea her sets are really nice too!

thanks for the replies everyone!! :D

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
pooky u poop! comment about dexter and then say about ur bed/sacks :( MEANIE!!!!!!! lol :foxes15: :daisy: :hello1:
:noops:Ooops! Sorry....was in a hurry awhile ago...thought I did before that! No need to be nasty about it. Dexter is a cutie...always has been, always will be! He has the most expressionable face!:D

(just thought I'd offer others a way to get what Dexter got!):coolwink:

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
LOL yea i love her carriers! but the price is nuts. i would never be able to afford anything like that LOL...unless i hit the lotto or money falls from the sky ;) how much were your carriers again?
mine are $125.00 for the fabric carriers. Don't have a clue what I'm going to price the leather ones yet:)

Lori

·
Registered
209 Posts
awww dexter is such a gorgeous chi !! he always has the most adorable poses in his pictures lol very photogenic !!
Dexter i think poppy-mae fancies you ;)
x x x

1 - 20 of 32 Posts