Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
before i showoff some chihuahua pics. i just have to share this!
me, the bf, and dexter went to deleware today to go to the breeder of member "mommasboy" paris and bruiser today well sunday. it took a couple hours to get there but we all made it. when we got there she has about like 20 chihuahuas or so...i didn't count but it was ALOT plus 3 cats and buncha kittens. we went there today to pickup a kitten for my bf's boss.

here is "Tuesday" which is the breeder's hubbie's new kitten who looks just like my bf's cat Hylus!

snapped this with my cell when we got to NJ

here's some of the chis that were inside playing around + a kitten

this is "cocoa puff" the breeder's new puppy she got, he's so tiny and rambunctious! he kept tackling all the kittens and chis around. when he licked dexter on his mouth dexter kept licking back and sniffing his butt! i was so happy he finally sniffed a dog's butt

here's the momma cat with 2 of the kittens, it was cute when all of them were on the momma before! oh and cocoa puff being cute in the back

here is "Gallifrey" the boss's new kitten boy and dexter following him around at the kittens new house

dexter all smiles from having way fun sniffing the kitten around

gallifrey in his new playpen

gallifrey unsure of whats going on

dexter still sniffing gallifrey even if hes being silly under there

i loves ur smell kitty, i wanna sniff u forever

meow~ im cleaning myself so stop sniffin me

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ur not gonna giveup are u noncat

whats a kitty gotta do to have some privacy under here

and what are YOU looking at huh?

whats this cat doing mom?

none of your business, do you mind?

i think that's enough pics :) hehe! had an awesome time with the friends but not so much all the driving haha :bootyshake:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awwwwww Pidge look at all those chis and Dexter joining in!!

Love the little kitten and looks like dexter does too. Hes so cute xx
oh man i fergot to mention. dexter peed on the breeder's couch 2 times...from being scared from all the chis and kittens trying to play with him LOL. then he marked the table stand before we left..ugh! LOL
but yes dexter found a new buddy to follow around with whenever we can go over there :) i wish i could've kept a kitten...or a tiny puppy! looks as if dexter doesn't mind tiny puppies and small calm kittens. oh u shoulda seen the rest of the chis outside!!! there were so many! i was way too tired to take a lot of pics though :(

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Great pictures. Love Dexters plumey tail! It's very handsome! LOL. Adorable kitten as well.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
awww, cute pics. i love the ones of gallifrey and dexter. that must of been so much fun, i would of loved seeing all those chis together :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Sounds like Dexter had fun! You may have to get a little friend for Dexter now! :D

oh man i fergot to mention. dexter peed on the breeder's couch 2 times...from being scared from all the chis and kittens trying to play with him LOL. then he marked the table stand before we left..ugh! LOL
Yikes! :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts