Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol . he just slips behind my back after i make too much noise when i'm on the comp when he;s on my lap at first and then he just lays there trying to sleep but ends up moving around like crazy with his butt flying everywhere :albino: and then he likes to pretend he's on a ride using my back and the arm of the chair to look around haha

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
hahaha how funny is he. mine wouldn't dare!
they steal bens spot when he gets off the couch but when they see him coming back they run and hide! Dexter's face is so sweet, he's like mum it's too early for this crap lets go back to sleeeep!!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Aww I LOVE that pic!
When im sitting on the sofa with my laptop on my lap, KiKi sits on my legs behind the laptop (if that makes sense haha). Sometimes theres not enough room for her to spread out so she sort of wiggles about a bit and looks at me as if to say 'Im trying to get comfy- take a hint!' so I have to sit further down in the chair, bring my laptop on my tummy and she lays out.
I love how Chi's are small enough to get into that awkward position and get comfy haha

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sum of my chis do the same thing, its annoying and hard on my back. Chihuahuas are so silly. :D
LOL yea i keep getting tension strains from it lol
awwr thats dead cute!!
Elise like to tuck under my arm or on my bums shoulder :)
hehe! sounds adorable!
Dexter - what are you doing up at 2 am?
Cute pic!
LOL. we're always up at that time...me and him cant sleep or he cant sleep fully without me sleeping next to him :D
Here's the funny part we don't want to move cause they are snuggled in and confortable and maybe sleeping so we let them and we're unconfortable. lol The things we do or don't do for our dogs.
i know right! sometimes my leg falls asleep because of him when he's on my lap
Britney is known for stealing my spot. I just slide her on over, and she doesn't mind.

I'm not surprised Dexter is so comfy, look at that big chair!!! I'd be in heaven too
haha! yea our chis are flexible lmao. yes this chair is quite comfy! :D
Aww I LOVE that pic!
When im sitting on the sofa with my laptop on my lap, KiKi sits on my legs behind the laptop (if that makes sense haha). Sometimes theres not enough room for her to spread out so she sort of wiggles about a bit and looks at me as if to say 'Im trying to get comfy- take a hint!' so I have to sit further down in the chair, bring my laptop on my tummy and she lays out.
I love how Chi's are small enough to get into that awkward position and get comfy haha
yuppp! i get that too like...when he wiggles with his nose shoving my arm away lmao. but wow! u know having the laptop on ur lap heats up ur laptop more causing it to overheat the motherboard :p unless u have a laptop cooler ^_^
hahahaha bless well it must be nice and warm.
was very warm! for the both of us :)

thanks for the replies everyone! :hello1:

·
Registered
852 Posts
yuppp! i get that too like...when he wiggles with his nose shoving my arm away lmao. but wow! u know having the laptop on ur lap heats up ur laptop more causing it to overheat the motherboard :p unless u have a laptop cooler ^_^

Lol well it does keep me warm ;) My living room is freeeeezing

Nah its only on my lap for a little while, I have a 3 year old so spending longer than 10 minutes is practically impossible :rolleyes:

·
Registered
852 Posts
Lol I have heaters, they just cost a fortune to run as I dont have central heating so just the wall mounted electric heaters.
If my son isnt in the room I just use a blanket and a hot water bottle for myself :D
KiKi will snuggle under my bf's jumper too.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts