Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone i'm standing for my friend right now about to pounce on him!

ahhhh so comfy

he can take my bites

you can even hide behind him!

he doesn't complain "squeak" when im chompin on him

a real pal...hey mom take a shot of us!

dont get me wrong, i loves my other comfy stuff but my new pal even has a tail

mommm, can i please gets a treats pls now?

heh heh, this my adorablest face i never shown u, treat pls!!!

"dexter thanks for the money shot!!!" whats a mummy shot? mmm duck~~

hehe a new bed! this was awesome for just $13 :coolwink:

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Dexter canz i comes play wif your new toy too peeass?? I love chomping on soft toys and rolling around wiv them.. i promise i won't smell your bum or your boy bits!!!

Lubs you Dexter

·
Banned
349 Posts
Oh wow look at his cute face! Dexter can never have too many beds that would be like saying a woman has too many shoes...Lol

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww Dexter... you are just wonderful!! And that new bed suits you perfectly..It's has multi-purpose uses...lol

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dexter whenz I gets mummy in a weally good mood by being weally lovely and showing her mys brown eyes I'lls try to convice her to take mes to NY to visit yous.
hehe yay!!! maybe it will happen you never know ! :) just keep those puppy eyes rolling hehehe. i would love to see you!
Oh wow look at his cute face! Dexter can never have too many beds that would be like saying a woman has too many shoes...Lol
hahaha that is the cutest analogy ive heard yet, way to go you! LOL :hello1:
Hey Dex... I love your new bed/toy :) I also love the poster on the wall with all the doggies in shoes.... how cute!!
thanks so much! hahaha yea i love that poster too! lol although i hung it up wrong but its okay lmao im too achy right now to fix it
Aww Dexter... you are just wonderful!! And that new bed suits you perfectly..It's has multi-purpose uses...lol
woohoo thanks deb! LOL yea lotsa purposes! im sure ill see it dragged along by the ears LOL
haha i always love seeing photos of dexter, they always make me smile :)
thanks jrzl!!! he makes me smile when im hurt too

thanks everyone for the replies!!! yayyyyy. hopefully i dont buy another bed LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts