Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i been lookin far and wide all over online for a cute pet tage for my Dexter since his old one had my old cell # on it...and ended up just gettin one from Petsmart because i couldn't choose which one i wanted online :lol:

here's the front

back
huh?

here's the vid on how they make it

·
Registered
655 Posts
That's so cool. We got one made for Nala but it wasn't as
nice as that one. But we got it done at Bosleys. The machine
wasn't as interesting either! He sure looks good
with it!

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
That is the exact tag Bijou has! is that the smallest one? it even looks large on Dexter.. it's huge hanging on Bijou's collar

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OH, Dexter... You are so Handsome!!! That is a great pic of him and i love the new pet tag :D
thankie elaine! :D it was so fun to watch LOL

that machine its awesome i stared like a moron when mine was being made
hahaha people proly thought i was weird...holdin a cam rite at it LOL

Very fancy. Love his expression modeling it too, you can tell he's pleased with himself lol
thankie! lmao yup he has the pleased look indeed!

Was he actually driving? LOL
hehehe nope he wasnt in the car at that time. that knob is for the temp changes u can do for the driver side or the passenger side which is the other knob control

That's so cool. We got one made for Nala but it wasn't as
nice as that one. But we got it done at Bosleys. The machine
wasn't as interesting either! He sure looks good
with it!
oh i rember when petsmart had a cheap machine before...the laser engravin scratched like no tomaro, good thing i didnt pay much. now this one is more advanced! :D

That is the exact tag Bijou has! is that the smallest one? it even looks large on Dexter.. it's huge hanging on Bijou's collar
hehe nope this is the one bigger than the small one. i thought if i got the small it wouldnt let me have too many lines for what i wanted on the tag :)

·
Registered
371 Posts
darn, I'm getting my next one at petsmart! The writing on the back is neat! (I wonder why I never thought of that)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol pastel! :) people dont really think of puttin in websitesjust name and number

thanks everyone! i like how theyre not too heavy either :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts