Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my uncle got this for me...and surprisingly it had some things i didn't know and of course things i do ;) it's a very efficient book i may say for any noobie or owner who wants to know more about our chis ;)

hai everyone. here's the book

i bet some of you guys don't even know why we're called chihuahuas. many of us started originating from chihuahua, mexico. yup we were named after a state

wow! wasn't that amazing? to think...conquistadors used to eat us as food too back then...who would've wanted to eat our cute ancestors as well?...we were once a religious symbol too and also our ancestors the "techichi" were sacrificed for after-life purposes :(

mom....put it down and play with me

i'm almost done reading it too :)

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
oh, i got that book right before we got sarah. before that i was relying on internet research. i found a great deal on it online.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh, i got that book right before we got sarah. before that i was relying on internet research. i found a great deal on it online.
hehe i used to download e-books and they were the same but since i got this as a gift i figured i'd read it anyway...looks like he got it from amazon.com too. left a gift copy in it wishing me luck on his training LOL :daisy:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Looks like a trip to a book store soon. Thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Those are darling pictures!!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think dexter is wishing the book is a treat instead. =p
i think so too! i think he has enough treats for now though :)

thanks for the replies guys! :D my bf is currently working on our official websites recently so stay tuned for that! :) gonna be including dexter in it a bunch

1 - 10 of 10 Posts