Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just ordered this not too long ago and shelly did a wonderful job!

nom nom~ hi everyone i chewins my bully

"dexter stop chewin and show what we got"... OH! we gots

a furry sack!

is funs to chew on too!

mmm soft soft

funs to think on,..

funs to scratch on

ok enuff thinkin back to chewies

mmm smells nummy

get my backshot too mommy!

teeeheee~~~

play play wif me put down stoopid brick thing

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
put down nowwww~

please? i act cutes

a fursack that is dexter-size thanks shelly!

lovely lovely! im sure if dexter gets to used to the idea of goin inside it instead of sittin on top of it he will love it...maybe when the weather hits more winterly hehe~ thanks so much for the fast shipping and fast sewing! dexter recommended fur-sack! :albino: get yours today! haha :)

so i think these shots came out pretty good...i was going for a natural sunlight + elegant look...i think i would've gotten it if it wasn't for dexter's barf mark on the corner...LOL :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
that is super CUTE!!! He looks so good in it too! Love the color! That B&W shot of Dexter is gorgeous! It needs to be framed! Then again, they all do! lol

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that is super CUTE!!! He looks so good in it too! Love the color! That B&W shot of Dexter is gorgeous! It needs to be framed! Then again, they all do! lol
thanks dragonfly! its very comfy and shelly picked out the color herself. i asked her what color would go with him and i didnt even see any pics of the sack before i ordered...lets just say i "jumped in the water before testin it out" LOL...and glad i did! hehe yes i love the b&w shot too! and you know what....i shall print it out later tonite! ;)

·
Registered
493 Posts
Looks very comfy. I have a throw blanket with the same material. And Smeagol loves it so much. He would just sleep on top of it when possible.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Oh lovely pics!! Love the snuggle sack! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Very cute and looks plush and warm!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
You got some great pictures of cute little Dex. Love the fur sack. I made two for my babies and they love them. Of course, they fight if there is just one, but having two is good. Love your pics. Hope Dexter is nice and warm.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Dexter looks very cute on his new Fursack, the fursack looks so soft and comfy ,
also cute looking at Dexter enjoying his bullystick :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts